πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

53 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

None of the hires the other teams made me think they wanted a doug approach at all. 2 are boring re-treads and one was a bad hire by the giants.

Was referring to Doug's success his first 4 years 3 Playoff appearances,Β  2 NFCE titles and a SB ring.

They should hope to be Doug Pederson, even as a Re-tread or Newb! Good Luck with that!

55 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Was referring to Doug's success his first 4 years 3 Playoff appearances,Β  2 NFCE titles and a SB ring.

They should hope to be Doug Pederson, even as a Re-tread or Newb! Good Luck with that!

None of them can go to town on a bottle like Dougy P!Β 

• Like 1

*dips in*

Remember when I said people want to coach in Dallas and hyped our facilities? McCarthy was almost crying in excitement at his press conference because he had been planning all yearΒ how to get the Cowboys job. He then commented about how much better our facilities are than anyone elses.Β 

*dips out*

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*dips in*

Remember when I said people want to coach in Dallas and hyped our facilities? McCarthy was almost crying in excitement at his press conference because he had been planning all yearΒ how to get the Cowboys job. He then commented about how much better our facilities are than anyone elses.Β 

*dips out*

I thinkΒ I finally got what being a Cowboys fan is like.

It’s a mom getting to their 3rd kid who doesn’t have a job or significant other and trying to come up with some kernel of reality to hype way up, but it’s just a constant state of being. Part of it is also lyingΒ to yourself too for self-soothing....Β but deep down you know they are aΒ disappointment.

I’m so Sorry MattsΒ 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*dips in*

*dips out*

giphy.gif

Miss Cleo is backΒ 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

*dips in*

*dips out*

Dude. Β None of the top candidates were interested in Dallas.

5 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

My best friend unfortunately is a Cowboy diehard along the lines of Matt. But in his reality he's furious about MM. He hates everything about the hire. He now knows his team will be in this limbo for another handful of years plus

They went with the safe hire. A coach who has won before, and a coach that is a known commodity. A coach with experience.

• Like 1