🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Vanished is a cool word for you to use considering your history. Eagles win the SB, you vanish. You make a post about vindicating your glorious prediction, it’s proved 95% inaccurate, you vanish. Matts don’t like the fight, Matts vanish. 

I didnt vanish from "defending my glorious prediction". The tone was hostile so I thought one of us needed to be the mature one. You never did see the forest through the trees. You were so focused on dissecting each individual word that you never grasped the total message. Which was:

1. Your team is injury unlucky

2. Your team is old

3. Your team was not a real contender. 

I even admitted that I got the sequence of events wrong, but I go the message of the season right. 

It was a really simple to grasp concept. But you seemed to angry to understand. 

I was pointing out some multiple times you’ve trolled and then turned it on us for getting defensive which, in a particular instance, you used the word pansies for not being able to take the joke or the troll job. But after, clearly post about us taking the bait. So, you post to incite and make fun of or post something completely off base just to get a reaction out of us and then cry foul when you get the exact reaction you intended. Either youre the douchiest person I’ve ever encountered or you just get your rocks off messing with people on the internet. Both of which are sad considering how much you are on this site. 

I called you pansies to troll, mostly one particular member who had posted seriously 10+ times in ~4 different sub-forums over a 24 hour period about how injured you all were. I just didnt call him out by name. The pre-excuses of your eventual loss were near comical.

I made the comment about you telling us we were pansies that it smacked of hypocrisy because you got hurt over a couple of us bringing up your kids. A while back I asked for the evidence and it was just @ninjapirate (?) saying how could your kids respect you are something. Nothing was directly about your kids that I seen.

lol. I dont know why you are still on this. There were at least 3 comments - som deleted. The comment I took offense to was someone else who said "Your kids must be a bunch of losers" (paraphrased). 

But you got hurt over that and then are always in here claiming we are pansies or sensitive and can’t take a joke. I ignored the need to explain myself, frankly because I think everyone here knows your game. Kilt wanted us to move on, so I moved on. I’m just exhausted with dealing with you really. It’s not even about football anymore. It’s just you with this balancing act between trolling and cloaking your trolling under the guise of a football discussion. But this is probably exactly what you want so jokes on me here. 

I didnt even come in here to mess with you all. I was giving you guys a compliment in a bro-way. Was trying to make peace. 

Edited by Matts4313

More Matts 101:

When disproved, spin spin spin. “You weren’t right, you just mis-interpreted me.” 

Interesting. 

Have ever been wrong in your entire life, bro? For real. 

I really don’t care to argue, debate, discuss things with you anymore. Typical forum bull-ish. It’s always just a futile endeavor. There’s never a good compromise. You just post and troll and the earth keeps spinning. Let’s just agree to move on and you can troll someone else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

More Matts 101:

When disproved, spin spin spin. “You weren’t right, you just mis-interpreted me.” 

Interesting. 

I really don’t care to argue, debate, discuss things with you anymore. Typical forum bull-ish. It’s always just a futile endeavor. There’s never a good compromise. You just post and troll and the earth keeps spinning. Let’s just agree to move on and you can troll someone else. 

He was wrong once, when we won the Super Bowl, oh wait I'm sure we were just misinterpreting him. Redditors clearly speak in a more refined way and we clearly can't understand.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

The post you like to make fun of me about - the prediction - I *literally* admitted I was wrong about the sequence in the original post. Maybe you just didnt read thoroughly? 

I will also admit I was wrong in calling you pansies. That was rude. Who knew 2 weeks later and people would still be talking/salty about it. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The post you like to make fun of me about - the prediction - I *literally* admitted I was wrong about the sequence in the original post. Maybe you just didnt read thoroughly? 

I will also admit I was wrong in calling you pansies. That was rude. Who knew 2 weeks later and people would still be talking/salty about it. 

“The post you like to make fun of me about.” You made a prediction and tried to pimp it like it was some dead on accurate statement. It wasn’t. And then continually defended it. Your pride and arrogance is what’s humorous here. 

Yea it was my fault. Excuse me. I disproved 90% of that prediction. But you were right with that qualifier you put in post prediction. The hell is going on with you? 

I let this die. You brought me back in. Just let it go.