πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Welp, I was cheering for the 49ers, but...Hot Boyzz? Go Mahoney!

In hindsight, that name is completely proper for the city of SF.

I'd go all Officer and the Gentleman and point out only Two things come from Texas, but I'll just say it applies there too.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd go all Officer and the Gentleman and point out only Two things come from Texas, but I'll just say it applies there too.

Hopefully when they build the wall, they accidentally build it along the Texas/New Mexico and Texas/Oklahoma borders. Arkansas and Louisiana are on their own.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 9:33 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Pretty sure for that movie, they are talking about Oklahoma.Β 

They reuse the joke in Full Metal Jacket with Texas.Β 

9 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Dear god let this happen....please let Kwon take it. It's a dumb@$$ nickname and our D doesn't even deserve any type of a nickname that would indicate we're good, at least at the moment.

No no no! DLaw and J.Smith need to fight those copy rights all the way to Supreme Court.

They will always be known to me as the Original HotΒ Boyz!!! SFΒ is just a cheap knock off or the disgruntled boyfriends version.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

No no no! DLaw and J.Smith need to fight those copy rights all the way to Supreme Court.

They will always be known to me as the Original HotΒ Boyz!!! SFΒ is just a cheap knock off or the disgruntled boyfriends version.Β 

I don't like you anymore.

Seriously though, I can't name Cowboy fan that I know that likes that name. It's horrendous.

Edited by HDsportsfan
  • Like 1

Just now, HDsportsfan said:
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I don't like you anymore.

Seriously though, I can't name Cowboy that I know that likes that name. It's horrendous.

The fact that not only they but several 49ers actually think it's a good thing , makes me seriously question their intelligence?

To each their own though!🍺

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The fact that not only they but several 49ers actually think it's a good thing , makes me seriously question their intelligence?

To each their own though!🍺

The thing is......the name doesn't have any type of identity to it. It means nothing in the context of an NFL Defense. Doomsday, Purple People Eaters, NY Sack Exchange.....they all identify the personality of their perspective D. The name is just embarrassing. WTF does HOT BOYZZ even mean. I literally just do not get it.

32 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

The thing is......the name doesn't have any type of identity to it. It means nothing in the context of an NFL Defense. Doomsday, Purple People Eaters, NY Sack Exchange.....they all identify the personality of their perspective D. The name is just embarrassing. WTF does HOT BOYZZ even mean. I literally just do not get it.

It’s hot in Texas right?Β 

Win

go with itΒ 

Β 

On 1/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, Jroc04 said:

More Matts 101:

When disproved,Β spin spin spin. β€œYou weren’t right, you just mis-interpreted me.” 

Interesting.Β 

Have ever been wrong in your entire life, bro? For real.Β 

I really don’t care to argue, debate, discuss things with you anymore. Typical forum bull-ish. It’s always just a futile endeavor. There’s never a good compromise. You just post and troll and the earth keeps spinning. Let’s just agree to move on and you can troll someone else.Β 

Ya know I should probably stay out this. Lord knows Matts doesn't need me, nor is he asking for me to, take up for him. But truthfully I'm actually not trying to take up for him. But more to offer an olive branch from outside looking into to ya'lls space.Β  All of you guys already know, and many of said as much, that he's just looking for lolz. yea, the timing may not always be good and if I were an eagles fan I probably wouldn't like it either. It could be seen as actual trolling, but that I think is a bit harsh in the true sense of the definition of trolling. He does argue his points well even though one might disagree.

Ya'll have to know he's really not trying to be mean, right? Just read between the lines. I come over here a lot myself and stalk but not really post much. I'm a horrible word smith. Even though our forum is pretty active I have to admit your is a it more active. We don't have a long running NFC East like this one. We've tried and they just die off for some reason. So like me, I'm guessing he gets bore and hopes over here for some activity.

I'm rambling. But my bottom line suggestion even though no one asked for it, he's just messin' with you guys all in good fun and don't let it get to you. It just may not come across the internet that way.

If that doesn't work, then F it. Do what you gotta do.

Peace out.

Β 

• Like 1