🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Just gonna gloss over that 1st part? 

Dak turns one of those horrific games and wins them, a couple even by one score difference, and they’re in the playoffs. That’s a fact. He can’t be the reason why you win and then pass the buck when they lose. He performed like an 8-8 QB when it mattered. 

The fact that the Dallas offense put up 9 points in what was essentially the division-deciding game is laugh out loud funny.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

😂 

He later apologized for using the word “turd”.

Hilarious. I mean, it’s essentially a turd calling another a turd but still funny. Cowboys have some potential AWFUL contracts on board. 

On 4/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, RBreezy said:

The fact that the Dallas offense put up 9 points in what was essentially the division-deciding game is laugh out loud funny.

With a QB that had 2 broken hands and a sprained shoulder. Multiple WRs hurt, which led to nearly 10 drops. 

• We played terrible
  • Dak played terrible
  • The WRs played terrible
  • We were also super banged up.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:11 AM, Jroc04 said:

Just gonna gloss over that 1st part? 

Dak had like ~3 bad games all season. And if you are basing your "1-5" on W/L record, then I should point out that we beat the Rams (9-7) also. Should have beat the Vikings, but the Cowboys were stupid and tried to put the game in Zekes hands after Dak was killing them the first 58 minutes of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

With a QB that had 2 broken hands and a sprained shoulder. Multiple WRs hurt, which led to nearly 10 drops. 

• We played terrible
  • Dak played terrible
  • The WRs played terrible
  • We were also super banged up.

When did the hands get added to the narrative?

Thats new

Just now, Kiltman said:

When did the hands get added to the narrative?

Thats new

No its not. I brought it up before the game and afterwards in this forum. He broke a finger in one hand against the bears. He broke a finger in the other hand against the Rams, along with spraining his shoulder. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Jesus, what a trooper. How was he even able to get out of bed. Can’t even believe he played. I couldn’t name one other NFL player that played through injury in December. He’s just an incredible human. 

Why are you the way you are? No one said this. You get butt hurt for no reason. But, to comment on your ridiculous post, if you remember he couldnt lift his arm or hold a football until the Thursday before the game. He didnt practice the entire week. They basically shot him up with enough pain medicine to kill a horse just so that he could play that game. 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No its not. I brought it up before the game and afterwards in this forum. He broke a finger in one hand against the bears. He broke a finger in the other hand against the Rams, along with spraining his shoulder. 

Mmm hmm

Whatever you say Matts.K. Rowling