🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

37 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That is wild if Dak turned down 5 years $175M. I hope this situation sours and they end up with hold out Dak and are forced to start Dalton while the Dak drama hovers over them.

How is it structured though? 60M guaranteed? 70M? The years mean nothing, the total amount means nothing  since contracts are written on toilet paper. Especially if its structured with Guarantees that allow them to cut him ,with minimal cap hit after just 2 seasons. I'd be willing to bet, that's the hold up.

Guarantee 3 Franchise Tag type numbers worth 100-105M, he signs tomorrow. At no point should he sign for less then $75M Guaranteed. If that's what's being offered, Go to Cabo, wear one of Zekes belly shirts and workout. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I see the Cowboys wining anywhere between 9-11 games this year. Same for us frankly. Keep in mind they no longer have the clapper.

I just don't see where they got substantially better on the field. I can, however, see where they got substantially worse. I see the same old 8-8 team honestly.

34 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I just don't see where they got substantially better on the field. I can, however, see where they got substantially worse. I see the same old 8-8 team honestly.

For one, we're all underestimating Aldon Smith. Two, you can't ignore their coaching staff turnover and the likelihood that they'll be mentally revitalized in a new regime.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Danger said:

For one, we're all underestimating Aldon Smith. Two, you can't ignore their coaching staff turnover and the likelihood that they'll be mentally revitalized in a new regime.

Their secondary is going to be bad though, and we have no idea if their pass rush will actually be any good.  The rest of their roster is pretty stacked, for sure.

EDIT: I do hate that they were able to re-unite Aldon Smith with Jim Tomsula, but I don't think Poe or McCoy will be able to play the Justin Smith role all that well.

Edited by HTTRDynasty

1 hour ago, Danger said:

McCarthy looking at Garrett deep in his soul and it like 

PastelDefinitiveCutworm-size_restricted.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I mean if they're hanging their hat on Aldon Smith, I think we're in phenomenal shape. Gonna be 31 for the season and hasn't played in 5 years? Sign me up.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean if they're hanging their hat on Aldon Smith, I think we're in phenomenal shape. Gonna be 31 for the season and hasn't played in 5 years? Sign me up.

The only thing better than 1 Randy Gregory. 2 Randy Gregorys!!!!!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And?  Lol.  Still somehow managed to finish the season as a higher graded QB than Jones despite being set up to fail in the two games he came off the bench, which significantly dragged down his overall grade. 

Objective analytics points to Haskins becoming a bust.