πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

EYIMaV6WsAAavNL?format=png&name=4096x409

@Gmen => Damn homie. Worst QB in the NFL?

The fumbles hurt his EPA.Β Β  Part of it was the offensive line, part of it was his receivers not getting separation (quantified by Next Gen Stats), and part of it was him needing to speed up the mental process and get the ball out quicker.Β  But, his CPOE was right in the middle of the league. 17th according to Next Gen Stats IIRC which is pretty good for a rookie. So he's a pretty good passer.Β  But yea, the fumbles definitely need to get cleaned up.Β  Hopefully Andrew Thomas can help with that as well.

Yeah man idk I just don't see how the cowboys got better after your explanations. Jones is being replaced by who? No matter who it is, on that roster, it's a downgrade. Its hard to upgrade upon a guy like that. Same with Frederick. I know he didn't play as well last year, but still probably a top 5 center. Quinn is the same thing. You really counting on Gregory and Smith? Imagine if the Eagles were doing that. You'd be skeptical too. You'd be skeptical of all of these moves if they were flipped to the Eagles. @Matts4313

I do think HHCD is an upgrade on Heath coverage wise, but a downgrade in run defense. McCoy and Poe are probably upgrades but by exactly how much? I'd say Collins is just as good as both of those guys, and younger. In a nut shell, your total net is in the negatives. Your drop offs outweigh your gains. I've given this a lot of thought.Β @Matts4313

I'm an Eagles fan, hence I know the Cowboys very well, and I know which players I fear. You lost 3 players who I feared. Quinn had some very nice games against us, a solid game against our new LT. Quinn has a been a quality pass rusher for years. Remember how happy you and other Cowboys fans were when you signed him? That happiness proved fruitful. He's gone now. Frederick was one of the few centers who was capable of neutralizing Cox, and for this upcoming season, Hargrave. He is gone now. And no matter how you try to paint it, whoever replaces him will struggle with these 2 more than Frederick would have, among others. Byron Jones was one of the few CBs with the ability to match DJax's speed and athleticism, a top 15 corner. Probably higher. You really gonna put Awuzie and Brown in the same breath as Byron Jones? You're better than that. You gained nobody to replace these fearsome players. I'm less afraid of the Cowboys now than I was a year ago. That's my opinion. This is all how I honestly and objectively feel. You don't just up and replace 3 quality starters man. You know that.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm an Eagles fan, hence I know the Cowboys very well

Judging by your last 3 post, you really really dont know us well. You know us Sportscenter/watch a few games a year well. Everyone thinks they have an opinion on the Cowboys because we are always in the media. But your regurgitated stance proved what I already said, they are much bigger names than their play (except Quinn).Β 

Would you like me to address your post, again, or nah?

Edited by Matts4313

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Judging by your last 3 post, you really really dont know us well. You know us Sportscenter/watch a few games a year well. Everyone thinks they have an opinion on the Cowboys because we are always in the media. But your regurgitated stance proved what I already said, they are much bigger names than their play (except Quinn).Β 

Would you like me to address your post, again, or nah?

I just don't see how you can honestly think you guys are better at those positions without those players, or even equal to last year? I'm really not trying to be an ***. This is my honest opinion. I think you're worse than last year.

18 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I just don't see how you can honestly think you guys are better at those positions without those players, or even equal to last year? I'm really not trying to be an ***. This is my honest opinion. I think you're worse than last year.

Jesus effing Christ has this entire forum forgot the simple ability to read things and comprehend them? Or did you allΒ go to straw man school where you just make up your own statements and then pretend other people said them?

Β 

Reread, focus, try again.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus effing Christ has this entire forum forgot the simple ability to read things and comprehend them? Or did you allΒ go to straw man school where you just make up your own statements and then pretend other people said them?

Β 

Reread, focus, try again.Β 

Haha ur funny man. I feel like I would get along with you in real life. I'd just instigate the **** outta you.

• Like 1

Opinions are like *****, everyone has them. If not Matt, You wouldn't be posting in here. Just because you think your *** is the undeniable truth, should be taken as gospel doesn't mean the others are always wrong. Try that concept on for a change and maybe just maybe the rest of the forum wont think your a Condescending Prick who "Thinks" he knows it all. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Opinions are like *****, everyone has them. If not Matt, You wouldn't be posting in here. Just because you think your *** is the undeniable truth, should be taken as gospel doesn't mean the others are always wrong. Try that concept on for a change and maybe just maybe the rest of the forum wont think your a Condescending Prick who "Thinks" he knows it all. 🍺

You sir, are a big dumb poo poo head who has no idea what he is talking about. I didnt say their opinions were bad. I said they were making up what I said. Kinda like you are doing right now.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m just looking forward to the Cowboys going 8-8 again and Matts thumping his chest because they got a better draft pick againΒ 

Honest question: Do you think the Cowboys performed to their talent, under performed or over performed last year?Β 

And dont act like your forum didnt want to tank after a certain point. Hell, read the thread title.Β 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You sir, are a big dumb poo poo head who has no idea what he is talking about. I didnt say their opinions were bad. I said they were making up what I said. Kinda like you are doing right now.

Honest question: Do you think the Cowboys performed to their talent, under performed or over performed last year?Β 

And dont act like your forum didnt want to tank after a certain point. Hell, read the thread title.Β 

They performed to what they were, are and have been for the last quarter of a century: aΒ painfully average football team.Β 

• Like 1