πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

But even SIS On-Target% and QBDataMine, which are subjective stats that include drops, rank Haskins super low in terms of accuracy and agree with the CPOE models in that regard.Β 

And I've said that he needs to improve his accuracy. Β But that is just one aspect of the whole that PFF grade and Total Points encompass. Β 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And I've said that he needs to improve his accuracy. Β But that is just one aspect of the whole that PFF grade and Total Points encompass. Β 

And I've agreed that Daniel Jones needs to clean up the fumbles.Β 

But I feel like accuracy is more difficult to correct than fumbles.Β  Heck, just drafting a new offensive tackle can help with fumbles.Β  But that's just my opinion.Β  I might look at the data to see career CPOE progression vs. career fumble progression.

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

And I've agreed that Daniel Jones needs to clean up the fumbles.Β 

But I feel like accuracy is more difficult to correct than fumbles.Β  Heck, just drafting a new offensive tackle can help with fumbles.Β  But that's just my opinion.Β  I might look at the data to see career CPOE progression vs. career fumble progression.

It's not just fumbles Jones needs to clean up. Β It's also the high number of interceptable passes he had. Β Which is also related to his ability to consistently make 2nd and 3rd level reads, which I've seen him dinged for. Β And fumbles are related to him not being able to consistently feel pressure (in addition to the poor OL he had), which is hard to fix.

Haskins' accuracy began to improve dramatically as the season progressed. Β As he became more comfortable in the offense, he began tying his feet to his eyes and his improved accuracy followed. Β It's something that's been commented on multiple times by the previous coaching staff. Β I don't know if that will follow into this year, but I have no reason to bet against it, especially with a real QB coach hounding him on his footwork.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You arent really pinning those losses all on Dak, are you?

I mean thats how it usually goes for Carson with every fanbase outside of our own, hell even the Folesians do,Β so apples to apples.

44 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean thats how it usually goes for Carson with every fanbase outside of our own, hell even the Folesians do,Β so apples to apples.

So because other people are dumb, you are choosing to mimic them?Β 

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

This has been said time and time again, I brought it up so many times previous off seasons and you just shirked it off saying "lol idc"

No it hasnt. NFL exec's almost never talk about players, much less player comparisons. There might have been an anon comment here or there, but hardly enough to brag about. Lets face, Phillys own websites/beat writers are saying Dak>Wentz. Its time for the fans to just admit it as well.Β 

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-news-rumors-carson-wentz-vs-dak-prescott-cowboys-salary-cap-situation-2021/

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So because other people are dumb, you are choosing to mimic them?Β 

No it hasnt. NFL exec's almost never talk about players, much less player comparisons. There might have been an anon comment here or there, but hardly enough to brag about. Lets face, Phillys own websites/beat writers are saying Dak>Wentz. Its time for the fans to just admit it as well.Β 

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-news-rumors-carson-wentz-vs-dak-prescott-cowboys-salary-cap-situation-2021/

Bruh. Are you really going to make me dig up COUNTLESS examples where Executives, Players, Statistical Analytic sites all preferred Wentz > Dak for the past 2 years?Β 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bruh. Are you really going to make me dig up COUNTLESS examples where Executives, Players, Statistical Analytic sites all preferred Wentz > Dak for the past 2 years?Β 

Would love to see the execs. As for the rest both Wentz and Dak have "countless examples" declaring them the best. Right now they are all pretty much saying Dak >

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Would love to see the execs. As for the rest both Wentz and Dak have "countless examples" declaring them the best. Right now they are all pretty much saying Dak >

Because they're fickle. Isn't that apparent? When Carson is basically playing with lawn chairs but still manages to put up above average numbers, but meanwhile Dak literally falls to pieces when he loses his RB and LT.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Because they're fickle. Isn't that apparent? When Carson is basically playing with lawn chairs but still manages to put up above average numbers, but meanwhile Dak literally falls to pieces when he loses his RB and LT.

lol ok danger