πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I need a pocket chart of what we are and aren’t allowed to throw out.

You're allowed to throw out an arbitrary amount of games spanning two seasons when you don't have a hall of fame caliber runningback and your offensive line has some booboos.

Real talk, Even last year, Wentz stats would have been MUCH better if not for that New Orleans game where Wentz was just trying to do everything he could to bring the team back, he was trying to make a play and took some shots. I'd rather have my QB do that when he's down by more than one score thanΒ just pad stats throwing underneath non stop.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I need a pocket chart of what we are and aren’t allowed to throw out.

Anything that makes my argument that Dak is better than Wentz is valid. Any counter point is invalid.Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

You're allowed to throw out an arbitrary amount of games spanning two seasons when you don't have a hall of fame caliber runningback and your offensive line has some booboos.

Real talk, Even last year, Wentz stats would have been MUCH better if not for that New Orleans game where Wentz was just trying to do everything he could to bring the team back, he was trying to make a play and took some shots. I'd rather have my QB do that when he's down by more than one score thanΒ just pad stats throwing underneath non stop.

Your real talk was fake news

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Anything that makes my argument that Dak is better than Wentz is valid. Any counter point is invalid.Β 

Your real talk was fake news

My real talk was not fake news. Nothing I said in there was inaccurate, hell even what I was implying was not inaccurate. Until about halfway through last season Dak would never have a real comeback in the 4th quarter. He doesn't appear passive anymore, he hasn't really faced adversity since the Cowboys acquired Amari, I want to see how he does when the pressure is actually on. My guess is he'll do substantially better than Dak's Dark Days, but not quite as well as the narrative many Cowboys faithful try to paint him in.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

My real talk was not fake news. Nothing I said in there was inaccurate, hell even what I was implying was not inaccurate. Until about halfway through last season Dak would never have a real comeback in the 4th quarter. He doesn't appear passive anymore, he hasn't really faced adversity since the Cowboys acquired Amari, I want to see how he does when the pressure is actually on. My guess is he'll do substantially better than Dak's Dark Days, but not quite as well as the narrative many Cowboys faithful try to paint him in.

Bro... we went to the playoffs. We played playoff teams with Cooper. Multiple playoff teams. Including your team.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro... we went to the playoffs. We played playoff teams with Cooper. Multiple playoff teams. Including your team.Β 

That's not what I mean by adversity. I mean when he's down by 9+ points later in the game, some key players injured and the team is absolutely looking to him "You gotta make a play"

It certainly helps that he hardly ever is put into such situations given the good, reliable, and consistent running game as well as stout defense. That's a sign of a well put together team. But Dak hasn't really been under a microscope since Amari was acquired. It's not Dak's fault, it's merely a consequence of success, his time will come and we'll see how he does. But in the past, Dak would just lie down in such situations.Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

That's not what I mean by adversity. I mean when he's down by 9+ points later in the game, some key players injured and the team is absolutely looking to him "You gotta make a play"

It certainly helps that he hardly ever is put into such situations given the good, reliable, and consistent running game as well as stout defense. That's a sign of a well put together team. But Dak hasn't really been under a microscope since Amari was acquired. It's not Dak's fault, it's merely a consequence of success, his time will come and we'll see how he does. But in the past, Dak would just lie down in such situations.Β 

I cant take you serious right now.Β