🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

50 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Funny how Jason Garrett's Biggest Fan Boy over the years has finally changed his tune?? Guess that 4th 8-8 season in 10 years was the final straw.

Other Eagles fans - If I pull up like a dozen or so post preseason that point out me saying "If the Cowboys dont make it to NFC Champ at a min. Garrett needs to go" will yall make sure he sees them?

Im tired of Eagles fans lying, so I feel a need to call out all your bullsheet.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is a great argument:

"It was a lazy and tired jab when Cowboys did it to me in middleschool, so now I am going to give them payback as an adult"

Okay, little brother. 

No one is offended by the little brother thing.  You should really get a new schtick. It’s not offensive when someone that represents a team that hasn’t won anything for almost a 1/3 of how long the league has been around tries to insult you. It’s non compliant and weak. Lucky for you that you were 9 when the Cowboys won something. It’s funny to me now but I’d find it downright laughable if a Cowboy fan that’s say, 25 or so used “little brother” while trying to insult my fandom. 

lol it wasn’t middle school. You desperate chumps have been saying the same thing until 2017. Then all of a sudden....nothing. Oh, then the magic and ever so cute, “Win more than one and then talk” garbage. Same old tired junk you losers have clung to your whole lives. 30 years bro. Think about it. You’d think you’d learn some humility in that time. But now we just have to sit you down and force feed it to you. You just don’t like how it tastes. And that’s normal but take it in stride and realize you’ve sucked for mostly all your life and just accept it. All this aggression and denial is a bad look. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. Okay, little brother. If this self-serving Eagles drivel makes you and all the other little brothers feel good, I am happy for you. 

Little brother has grown up to be better than the drunk who's best years were in high school.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Someone win the lottery and donate millions to webby to have a proper ignore system. 

It's sad really. If it wasn't for others quoting Princess Pookie Bear, I'd never have to respond to the non stop pay attention to me drivel. Especially when being Quoted or Mentioned in a post you Clearly will never see.

Silence would be Bliss, or Reddit!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's sad really. If it wasn't for others quoting Princess Pookie Bear, I'd never have to respond to the non stop pay attention to me drivel. Especially when being Quoted or Mentioned in a post you Clearly will never see.

Silence would be Bliss, or Reddit!

I love having him around. Without him who would we dunk on as the Cowboys continue to embarrass themselves year after year? 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The recent ranting of Matts since we have won the division is beyond satisfying. I have seen it in Gen as well. The sheer frustration and delusion are at a all time high. Reddit isn't far away I am sure, just need a playoff win or two and we probably don't see him for half a year.

I swear, Matts' emotions and Skip Bayless' are on the same exact wavelength. It doesn't matter how the Cowboys do, they're always mad, sad, happy in the same exact way at the same exact time.

I've never seen them in the same place before. Jus sayin

Edited by Danger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Jerry is stringing the inevitable out to what, keep Garrett and or some of his Staff from possibly going to the Giants?

Simply Amazing!

Garrett is up come Thursday (?). He’s a free agent coach after that. Jerry can only manipulate so much at this point. If I’m both parties, I’m moving on. But for our sake, let’s hope everyone stays the same for the next 2-3 decades. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:
6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Jerry is stringing the inevitable out to what, keep Garrett and or some of his Staff from possibly going to the Giants?

Simply Amazing!

Garrett is up come Thursday (?). He’s a free agent coach after that. Jerry can only manipulate so much at this point. If I’m both parties, I’m moving on. But for our sake, let’s hope everyone stays the same for the next 2-3 decades. 

Nabbs says a lot of dumbs things. They told everyone with an expiring contract yesterday to start shopping interviews. Chances are we know Garrett by today.