πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Ayo so if the entire cowboys staff gets fired can we hire Kellen Moore? Ol’ noodle arm would be a good addition to Carson’s development imo (and he’ll Fulfill Ian’s lifelong wishes to finally be an eagle)Β 

Edited by oland11

14 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Ayo so if the entire cowboys staff gets fired can we hire Kellen Moore? Ol’ noodle arm would be a good addition to Carson’s development imo (and he’ll Fulfill Ian’s lifelong wishes to finally be an eagle)Β 

Still would like to see us go after Joe Brady before anyone else.

52 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nabbs says a lot of dumbs things. They told everyone with an expiring contract yesterday to start shopping interviews. Chances are we know Garrett by today.

There’s news of a 2nd interview today. So, that’s where the outcry of cheers/jeers are coming from.Β 

I don’t know what the reason would be but possible wrapping up some minutiae.Β 

Apparently, he’s under contract until the 14th so Jerry can mess with this a bit longer if necessary. It seems slightly obvious he hasn’t totally made his mind up yet. He’s potentially screwing Garrett and himself while other guys get jobs around the league.Β 

7 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Well the Redskins hiredΒ Ron RIvera and looks like they want to get Del Rio as the DC... I think it's good hire for them. They are going with a sure and safe hire, which is what they need right now.Β 

And jack del rio is a good DC. Wonder who they will hire for OC

7 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's nearly a lock the Skins draft a QB with their 1st round pick? Why would Ron not waste any time signing with a team with the worst QB in the division? My guess is Haskins is this offseasons Rosen.

That isn't going to happen.Β  Haskins improved as the season went on and was handpicked by Snyder.Β  Also Rivera is a defensive coach and will probably be enamored with Chase Young.

• Like 1