🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

23 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

God bless you Jroc, exactly what I was thinking but said in a much more clean and concise manner than I could.

I think the past 4 weeks of the NFL season really did a toll on his psyche.

You spend the better part of a year pimping something that fails miserably I guess you tend to lose it a little. 

5 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

"He's just trolling bro, you took the bait"

mocking-spongebob.jpg

lol imagine the simpleton that enjoys things like that. The wonderful life he must lead. Then claims to be smarter than everyone because people actively respond to him. He’s enjoying some of the most juvenile, low brow, unintelligent forms of self pleasured entertainment today’s world has to offer someone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

This is old hat for Matts. He always claims he’s just trolling or baiting us when his claims or team fall flat. Which is a lot. And then cries foul when he gets it back. He was just in here talking about how rough some of us we’re being with him. Is there anything worse than the troll who can’t take jokes? I mean, that’s the stuff of legends. I’m honestly starting to feel bad for him. How do you get off being an internet troll and respect yourself after? Not a one outcome to this is becoming; He knowingly trolls to get an angered response from strangers on the internet to get a little amusement OR actually believes the crud he says and then is forced to retract it as trolling to cover himself from looking foolish against strangers on the internet. Both are horrifically sad. 

In @AZ_Eaglesfan and I's neck of the woods, we call that being a Nakali.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Shocking, JG wont be retained. This is my shocked face

I get that they have a whole backwards football family thing down there like Michigan Football, but the language put forth and time this has all taken is ridiculous. 

He hasn’t done anything of note in almost a decade, at best he’s been the Oklahoma of the NFL. Good enough to win during the regular season and then totally incapable of doing much beyond that. He constantly underachieved  with more top talent than most of his peers. He sucked at what mattered.

Easiest way to get rid of a Troll is to ignore it. I've never seen a Poster in the past 12 years that craves the attention more, then him. Likes to hear himself talk more then him. Believes he is Smarter and more Clever then any other on this site with his incessant posts then him.

Really want to send him over the edge, really give him a sever case of the DT's, Mass Ignore his post as a Forum. Honestly dont know what he'd do without constantly mitching and complaining in this forum and people responding?

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Pansies...

”Hey, guys. A while back I was really offended by some posts you guys made. It wasn’t cool. It hurt my feelings and I think some of you went too far.”

The guy that said basically that just called this whole forum pansies. ON THE INTERNET. You can’t make this stuff up. Whew.... What a world Matts must live in. 

• Like 1