🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt we sweep you guys and win a playoff game last time we lost Fredrick? 

Not trying to downplay how much this sucks. But you guys are acting like our season is over before we even played 1 game. Hell, before we even had the draft. 

No your season is over because you are the Cowboys and haven’t won a game that matters in almost a quarter of a century 

• Like 1

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

cowboys are having an offseason to forget!! Losing Byron Jones, Randall Cobb, Robert Quinn, LVE who knows if he will come back strong, Travis , m collins, and many other starters! Atleast you guys have old man mike Daniels ! 

We added Dontari Poe, Gerald McCoy, Haha Clinton Dix and resigned Fredricks previous replacement - joe looney. We are also allegedly getting Randy Greggory back, who is a very solid pass rusher. Technically on pressures per snap, hes better than Tank. Not as good all around though.

All that and according to over the cap, we still have $66m (though I dont think its up to date). Spotrac has us at like $25-30m. I think the difference is the Dak franchise tag.

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No your season is over because you are the Cowboys and haven’t won a game that matters in almost a quarter of a century 

Implying the only game that matters is the superbowl. So the Eagles have won one game that matters in the superbowl era? 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We added Dontari Poe, Gerald McCoy, Haha Clinton Dix and resigned Fredricks previous replacement - joe looney. We are also allegedly getting Randy Greggory back, who is a very solid pass rusher. Technically on pressures per snap, hes better than Tank. Not as good all around though.

All that and according to over the cap, we still have $66m (though I dont think its up to date). Spotrac has us at like $25-30m. I think the difference is the Dak franchise tag.

Wow down grades at every position besides safety...

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Did he come here just to lash out with displaced anger? You’re mad at Travis, not us. 

What in the world would make you think I am angry? I respect Travis. As he said, he was unable to perform as well after GBS. And if he couldnt play up to his personal standards, I fully understand why he retired. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What in the world would make you think I am angry? I respect Travis. As he said, he was unable to perform as well after GBS. And if he couldnt play up to his personal standards, I fully understand why he retired. 

Your chick broke up with you and you mosey on down to the local honky tonk on wing night to pick a fight with a couple locals to empty out the rage. It’s ok bro. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Haha sucks though.

Heath was like the worst in the NFL

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Your chick broke up with you and you mosey on down to the local honky tonk on wing night to pick a fight with a couple locals to empty out the rage. It’s ok bro. 

This is a very weird analogy. Were not even fighting - we are having civil discourse. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Heath was like the worst in the NFL

This is a very weird analogy. Were not even fighting - we are having civil discourse. 

I thinks it’s spot on. You find out the news, visit our square to see how we’re reacting and immediately pick fights. It took you 2 posts to hit the ol’ cowboy fan tradition of bringing up Super Bowls. Not only was it obvious, it was about as generic as it gets. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I thinks it’s spot on. You find out the news, visit our square to see how we’re reacting and immediately pick fights. It took you 2 posts to hit the ol’ cowboy fan tradition of bringing up Super Bowls. Not only was it obvious, it was about as generic as it gets. 

lol.... I didnt bring up superbowls. An eagles fan did when insulting the cowboys. I often forget how delusional this subforum has become. Reread the conversation. I didnt start anything. YOU ALL DID. And I didnt really respond until now. 

This post can be construed as me retaliating though. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol.... I didnt bring up superbowls. An eagles fan did when insulting the cowboys. I often forget how delusional this subforum has become. Reread the conversation. I didnt start anything. YOU ALL DID. And I didnt really respond until now. 

This post can be construed as me retaliating though. 

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Implying the only game that matters is the superbowl. So the Eagles have won one game that matters in the superbowl era? 

Was Pete talking about Super Bowls or was he being hyperbolic? I think you just assumed he was talking about Super Bowls. But you did mention it first. No getting around that. 

And I don’t think we started anything. How do we start something amongst our own? We were all kind of enjoying the fact that our rivals lost a great center and will be missing a big part of their offense and you came in here guns blazing. Then it started. 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Was Pete talking about Super Bowls or was he being hyperbolic? I think you just assumed he was talking about Super Bowls. But you did mention it first. No getting around that. 

And I don’t think we started anything. How do we start something amongst our own? We were all kind of enjoying the fact that our rivals lost a great center and will be missing a big part of their offense and you came in here guns blazing. Then it started. 

This is intellectually dishonest. You know damn well he was talking about superbowls. Weve won big regular season games. We won playoff games. But 25 years ago we won the superebowl.