πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

So, Daniel Jones vs Haskins. Which year 2 QB will suck the least?

I just realized the NFCEΒ hasΒ Dak vs Wentz same draft class, and Jones vs Haskins same draft class. A pair of same class QB pairs. That has to be pretty rare. 2 drafts to fill an entire divisions starting QB roster.

Whomever has the better offensive line will be better. Doubt Trent Williams comes back for Skins, so may have to ho Jones.Β 

On 4/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, RBreezy said:

Lol

On 4/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, ninjapirate said:

What a complete idiot. NFL should suspend him a game for this.

LMFAO - What dumb overreaction.Β 

On 4/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, RBreezy said:

It turned out to be less than 10 and mostly family members.Β 

On 4/16/2020 at 8:21 PM, Jroc04 said:

Β 

Oh, do we care about comebacks in the Eagles forum now?

On 4/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, Danger said:

But hey, this stat only matters when it's Dak Prescott....

From the person who bashed the stat endlessly.Β 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I said he should be suspended a singular game being an irresponsible **** and making the nfl look bad. Not really an overreaction.Β 

No, it is a dumb position. The recommendation is to stay 6 feet away from others. Have you really not been around anyone the last 2 months? Like no one? Havent seen a friend? Do you make your GF/Wife/Other stay somewhere aside from where you live? Havent gone for a jog and passed by someone from a safe distance? Went through a fast food? Order delivery? Gone to the grocery store? Nothing?

And guess what: Its not illegal. Its not against NFL rules. I was talking to someone from Tarrant County (Dallas area) just a couple days ago and I was told its not even enforced. Its a 'recommendation'

Its a terrible, ridiculous overreaction.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No, it is a dumb position. The recommendation is to stay 6 feet away from others. Have you really not been around anyone the last 2 months? Like no one? Havent seen a friend? Do you make your GF/Wife/Other stay somewhere aside from where you live? Havent gone for a jog and passed by someone from a safe distance? Went through a fast food? Order delivery? Gone to the grocery store? Nothing?

And guess what: Its not illegal. Its not against NFL rules. I was talking to someone from Tarrant County (Dallas area) just a couple days ago and I was told its not even enforced. Its a 'recommendation'

Its a terrible, ridiculous overreaction.Β 

The NFL can suspend players for making the league lose face. See: Zeke Elliot. I'm surprised you forgot about that one but again you are trying to defend a person throwing a party during a pandemic quarantine like it's not something only an idiot would do.Β 

Β 

The NFL can suspend players for making the league lose face. See: Zeke Elliot. I'm surprised you forgot about that one but again you are trying to defend a person throwing a party during a pandemic quarantine like it's not something only an idiot would do.Β 

Β 

Lol. The official position for the United States is if you are having a social gathering, keep it to less than 10 people. He did.

The NFL lost no face. I have no clue how you think they did. But they for sure did *not*. I dont think they even commented on it.Β 

Ive known a lot of people to have friends/family over for dinner the past 2 months. Maybe you just dont have friends or family and have stayed 100% isolated. I dunno.

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. The official position for the United States is if you are having a social gathering, keep it to less than 10 people. He did.

The NFL lost no face. I have no clue how you think they did. But they for sure did *not*. I dont think they even commented on it.Β 

Ive known a lot of people to have friends/family over for dinner the past 2 months. Maybe you just dont have friends or family and have stayed 100% isolated. I dunno.

I'm an essential worker so I've been going to work 5 days a week. In my time off I have avoided social gatherings as instructed by local health and state officials. I'm glad that you have a lot of friends/family that don't care about the infirm members of society orΒ their life/death. You all sound like a bunch of great people.Β 

• Like 1

I am seriously blown away that literally any human being thinks having bday dinner with family or throwing football with a friend is worth a suspension. Or makes you an idiot. I will give you my real world examples:

AustinΒ has just under 1M people. 172 have been diagnosed with Corona. .001%.

During the past two months off the top of my head I can think of at least 3-5 times I have been in a location with 5-10 people. Hell, just yesterday I picked my daughter up from her cousins house. They have 5 people that live there, my daughter spent the night, my son and I picked her up. That was 8 people in the same house.

I go to my GFs on the regular. I will risk getting the mild flu-like symptoms that affect the vast majority of people because I like sex. One morning her family came over and brought breakfast. Was I supposed to scurry out the back door? No thats ridiculous.Β 

Β 

If you are capable of not having any human interaction, good for you. Id bet 95% of us make exceptions.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I am seriously blown away that literally any human being thinks having bday dinner with family or throwing football with a friend is worth a suspension. Or makes you an idiot. I will give you my real world examples:

AustinΒ has just under 1M people. 172 have been diagnosed with Corona. .001%.

During the past two months off the top of my head I can think of at least 3-5 times I have been in a location with 5-10 people. Hell, just yesterday I picked my daughter up from her cousins house. They have 5 people that live there, my daughter spent the night, my son and I picked her up. That was 8 people in the same house.

I go to my GFs on the regular. I will risk getting the mild flu-like symptoms that affect the vast majority of people because I like sex. One morning her family came over and brought breakfast. Was I supposed to scurry out the back door? No thats ridiculous.Β 

Β 

If you are capable of not having any human interaction, good for you. Id bet 95% of us make exceptions.Β 

I had read it was 30 people on twitter if it was only a handful of people then obviously he doesn't deserve any punishment.Β 

My father in his 60s who has COPD would die if I get Covid. So yeah I guess I'm just not as cool as you matts.Β 

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm an essential worker so I've been going to work 5 days a week. In my time off I have avoided social gatherings as instructed by local health and state officials. I'm glad that you have a lot of friends/family that don't care about the infirm members of society orΒ their life/death. You all sound like a bunch of great people.Β 

Again, this is so overdramatic. I get the precautions. I follow the US guidelines and practice social distancing. But the idea that I am not going to have any interaction with anyone is absurd. And I bet if you look at your life and reflected, you would probably go see a family member or close friend if it was their birthday.Β 

I had read it was 30 people on twitter if it was only a handful of people then obviously he doesn't deserve any punishment.Β 

My father in his 60s who has COPD would die if I get Covid. So yeah I guess I'm just not as cool as you matts.Β 

He refuted thatΒ and said it was less than 10 for his sisters birthday. The story was later updated.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Again, this is so overdramatic. I get the precautions. I follow the US guidelines and practice social distancing. But the idea that I am not going to have any interaction with anyone is absurd. And I bet if you look at your life and reflected, you would probably go see a family member or close friend if it was their birthday.Β 

my older father with copd lives with me. If I get COVID he will die for sure. So I stay home when I can.Β