πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

38 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

"If a tree fallsΒ in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Yes. that's a stupid question. Almost as stupid and obtuse as half of the statistics posted in this thread.

I have mod powers, I'm half tempted to change this thread title to NFC East Thread: Pimp my QB

• Like 2

Lol. If Daks so good! How come the Eagles paid Mr. Glass.. And the Rams paid the worst starting QB in the NFL before they payedΒ that ish show monster. Lol. Chocked week 17 vs philly lolooololololol

Β 

@Matts4313

Β 

cant forget the SO to make it official.Β 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yes. that's a stupid question. Almost as stupid and obtuse as half of the statistics posted in this thread.

I have mod powers, I'm half tempted to change this thread title to NFC East Thread: Pimp my QB

Leave him be. He needs this.Β 

19 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lol. If Daks so good! How come the Eagles paid Mr. Glass.. And the Rams paid the worst starting QB in the NFL before they payedΒ that ish show monster. Lol. Chocked week 17 vs philly lolooololololol

Β 

@Matts4313

Β 

cant forget the SO to make it official.Β 

1. They offered him $33m last year. They offered him $35m this year. Sooooooo.. educate yourself. They cant agree on the length of the contract. *THE COWBOYS WANT HIM TO SIGN FOR LONGER*. Which just proves how silly your point is.Β 

2. Against Philly he had 2 broken hands, a sprained throwing shoulder, couldnt even lift his arm to throw all week - - and there was like 10 drops. He should have never played in that (week 16, not 17) game.Β 

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. They offered him $33m last year. They offered him $35m this year. Sooooooo.. educate yourself. They cant agree on the length of the contract. *THE COWBOYS WANT HIM TO SIGN FOR LONGER*. Which just proves how silly your point is.Β 

2. Against Philly he had 2 broken hands, a sprained throwing shoulder, couldnt even lift his arm to throw all week - - and there was like 10 drops. He should have never played in that (week 16, not 17) game.Β 

Lmao. FOH. Excuse city you could just walk out the door. 1 year sig bet week 1. I made you bish in the playoffs. Let’s run it back?

20 hours ago, Danger said:

tenor.gif