πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Mahomes extended before Dak, good luck Jerry lol

I don’t get Mahomes not going for a percentage deal. Like why not go for 5 then get a new deal after that if you’re just getting a flat number deal? I guess it is like $10 mil over everyone else per year Right now. But still...like don’t you want to cover yourself if Andy retires?

Thankful we got Carson locked in early.

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jerry has no intentions of signing Dak long term. He tooΒ knows , Dak Sucks!

Sometimes it amazes me that you are so old yet so immature. What life choices did you make to end up this way? At least pete is funny.... You arent.Β 

ps obligatory dak sucks.

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 11:31 AM, Matts4313 said:

Sometimes it amazes me that you are so old yet so immature. What life choices did you make to end up this way? At least pete is funny.... You arent.Β 

ps obligatory dak sucks.

damn matts having a bad day bud?

46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

ESPN released some poll they took around the league and Wentz is ahead of Dak. So, again, everyone thinks Wentz is better than Dak except Matts.Β 

Zero doubt in my mind If Wentz was a Cowboy, his contract would been done a long long time ago. I find it hilarious though that Dak continues to get the Kirk Cousins treatment (FT, take a discount, take a discount), yet Matty Boy keeps defending Jerry and Stephen as if its Daks fault a contract hasn't been reach because one has been offeredΒ 

Maybe Daks not the idiot Jerry and Matty thinks him to be?Β Hence not signing a long term 6-7 yearΒ contract that will make the numbers obsolete in 3-4 years when the TV revenues,Β  and Sponsorship jump 10 fold.

55 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

ESPN released some poll they took around the league and Wentz is ahead of Dak. So, again, everyone thinks Wentz is better than Dak except Matts.Β 

If I've ever seen confirmation bias in football fandom. It's from Matts. He'll find that ONE study that suggests a certain group of people likes Dak better and than preach is as gospel. Meanwhile the overwhelming majority of such polls and queries have mostly pointed towards Wentz.

• Like 1

That Mahomes contract is all you need to know. When you get a franchise QB you are confident in, you sign him up and figure out the rest later. Granted, Mahomes is on a different level than Dak but we can’t all have a Pat Mahomes. Dallas should be bending to his will, swallow the pride, sign him to the deal he wants and re-evaluate in 4 years. Bottom line, you give your QB a deal he’s comfortable with. Or you run the risk of him walking out and then you’re starting all over again. Dallas can be in contention to win at least the division for a few years. Are the willing to give that up for a few million?Β