πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The Redskins one is just depressing.Β Β 

I didnt even read the Redskins one. I feel like all the injuries and roster construction would just make the jokes to easy.

Do you think Gruden survives the season? Reddit has pretty much written him off as a goner.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I didnt even read the Redskins one. I feel like all the injuries and roster construction would just make the jokes to easy.

Its mostly Snyder bashing, I can't really argue with it.Β Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you think Gruden survives the season? Reddit has pretty much written him off as a goner.

They didn't even consult him on the draft or FA.Β  He found out they had signed Landon Collins during a press conference.Β  He's a dead man walking.Β  Its so stupid.Β Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Its mostly Snyder bashing, I can't really argue with it.Β Β 

They didn't even consult him on the draft or FA.Β  He found out they had signed Landon Collins during a press conference.Β  He's a dead man walking.Β  Its so stupid.Β Β 

I feel like he has been a good coach. That your problems has been the talent on the field.

Is that accurate?Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like he has been a good coach. That your problems has been the talent on the field.

Is that accurate?Β 

I don't think that he is a bad Xs and Os coach, but a bad at the "CEO" portions of the HC position.Β  He hired a terrible defensive coaching staff.Β  His practices are notorious for being mismanaged and way too easy (When NE had a joint practice with the Redskins they stayed afterwards and did more drills because it was too easy).Β  This Trent Williams thing is ridiculous, he should just go to his house and talk to him in person man to man.Β  Jay Gruden is not a good leader.Β Β 

I don't think he's ever had much control over the roster so you can't really hate on him for any player acquisitions.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't think that he is a bad Xs and Os coach, but a bad at the "CEO" portions of the HC position.Β  He hired a terrible defensive coaching staff.Β  His practices are notorious for being mismanaged and way too easy (When NE had a joint practice with the Redskins they stayed afterwards and did more drills because it was too easy).Β  This Trent Williams thing is ridiculous, he should just go to his house and talk to him in person man to man.Β  Jay Gruden is not a good leader.Β Β 

I don't think he's ever had much control over the roster so you can't really hate on him for any player acquisitions.Β Β 

So he is the anti-Garrett. Jason is fantastic at the CEO part, team building, practices and has mostly hired good coaches (outside of Linehan, Rob Ryan).Β 

But he is a terrible gameday coach. Which is why he no longer has any gameday responsibilitiesΒ besides timeouts/challenges/clapping/buttslapping.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So he is the anti-Garrett. Jason is fantastic at the CEO part, team building, practices and has mostly hired good coaches (outside of Linehan, Rob Ryan).Β 

But he is a terrible gameday coach. Which is why he no longer has any gameday responsibilitiesΒ besides timeouts/challenges/clapping/buttslapping.

Funny you say that, Jay Gruden hired Rob Ryan this offseason.Β Β 

Jay Gruden needs to go back to being an offensive coordinator.Β  He has his job because his last name is Gruden and he worked for the Tampa staff under Bruce Allen.Β  He is a Bruce Allen puppet which is what Bruce wants.Β Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

I wonder what you would have to give up.

Β 

Side note => Djax broke his finger, Erek Flowers confirmed starting for the Redskins.

Vaitai, Nelly or one of our corners would likely be shipped along with a top 3 round pick.

because worst case scenario he leaves and we get a comp 3rd back.Β 

I think no matter what they’ll target him next yearΒ