πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

17 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Sheesh….preach it. Β About damn time someone said what everyone’s been thinking. The star is wearing out. Jerry’s done a masterful job making the Cowboys a legit household name. But there’s a bit of this business that’s still about the actual game of football. He’s been below average in that aspect for decades now.Β 

Washington has a ways to go, but would be great to get all 3 teams with more super bowl appearances than Dallas has playoff wins. We need one more. Giants already did it a decade ago and have sucked since.

18 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Washington has a ways to go, but would be great to get all 3 teams with more super bowl appearances than Dallas has playoff wins. We need one more. Giants already did it a decade ago and have sucked since.

I’ll pass. Just give us all the appearances. It’s been nice not having to worry about 2/3 of the division for 10 years.Β 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll pass. Just give us all the appearances. It’s been nice not having to worry about 2/3 of the division for 10 years.Β 

Obviously us doubling it is preferred ha.

Was just looking at it, Commies just need one more to tie them for playoff wins since 96 lol.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Yea said it myself in the Giants forum preseason game thread. I think Taylor takes over the helm by midseason. Jones is officially a bust in my book (although he still has a small window to come out and prove me wrong). At this point he is what he is. Flashes of brilliance here and there but not enough to outweigh the long spells of inadequate play.