πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

35 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

I agree, we are not a good team yet. We are a bad team that has very good chance to go 3-0 and on top of this division. Just think of this as a preview of things to come for future seasons.

Sarcasm? Yup I think you could be 3-0. But being 3-0 is not mutually exclusive with being a good team lol

22 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think they forgot to reorganize the depth chart with the new olinemen or somethingΒ 

I do think they made the right choice on bypassing O line for Chase. I’d take Chase or an elite WR over any offensive lineman.Β 
Β 

Having said that, they do seem to suck even with their reinforcements and their defense is even worse.Β 

9 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I do think they made the right choice on bypassing O line for Chase. I’d take Chase or an elite WR over any offensive lineman.Β 
Β 

Having said that, they do seem to suck even with their reinforcements and their defense is even worse.Β 

Yeah it was the right call

Β 

On 9/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Giants are better than expected but barely beating two not good teams isn’t gunna earn you a crown.Β 

No one should crown anyone 2 games into a season, no matter how good they look. I don't think any reasonable Giants fan actually thinks we are a good team right now. A +4 point score differential combined with a 2-0 record is not actually indicative of success of the course of that season (depending on your definition of success).

That said, it's nice to see a winning record and the ability to win close games out of the gate. Giants finishing around .500 this year would be awesome, considering the complete lack of talent on this team. With all these regimes we've had the past few years, there was always a vision, but it never showed up on the field. This regime's vision is, and it has only been 2 games. It's nice to not be told we have to wait for wins when all these other teams, including the Eagles recently, have success immediately with a new, first time head coach.

Big test this week against the Cowboys. Ultimately, you won't be successful as a head coach if you can't come up with a good gameplan to beat the teams in your division. I'm excited to see what Dabs comes up with this week, and I'm very excited for the likely debut of Thibs, on MNF, going up against another rookie. Should be fun!