🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You had me until this part of the post. Maybe the last 2 years we have been relatively healthy. But the previous 8, most definitely up thier. 

Hell the year we won the SB we lost our Starting QB, LT, MLB and RB were all lost for the season. . Just saying.

It was just the Doug era, Chip and Nick figured out how to manage properly.

Whatever they hell DougieP was up to clearly sucked.

Can someone visit that mangameslost twitter account or website and tell me where the Eagles rank over the last 5-10 years? I can't view it at work. Going off of memory, they were well at the bottom of that list. Meanwhile, no team has been more injured than the Giants the past few years.

It may have been a slight exaggeration depending on what those stats say, but the rest of my post is true.

20 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If it was only good Carson showing up, you’d be fine most games regardless. But from afar he still has that dumb side that shows up to ruin things.

Honestly? I think there's definitely been more good than bad so far, but your point stands.

20 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Are they really that bad?

Yes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Can someone visit that mangameslost twitter account or website and tell me where the Eagles rank over the last 5-10 years? I can't view it at work. Going off of memory, they were well at the bottom of that list. Meanwhile, no team has been more injured than the Giants the past few years.

It may have been a slight exaggeration depending on what those stats say, but the rest of my post is true.

from 2017-2020 the Eagles were one of the most injured teams in the league.
During the Chip Era, and now, we are very uninjured.

I blame Doug Pederson. I don't know how, I don't know why. But somehow I know it's Doug's fault.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I blame Doug Pederson. I don't know how, I don't know why. But somehow I know it's Doug's fault.

Doug removed the Smoothie machines for ice cream makers.

On a serious note though Sports Science became a thing for the Eagles when Chip 1st got here. Smoothies, sleep study, monitoring, practices,  ect.

I'm curious, when Howie Purged himself of everything Chip, did that include the Sports Science Dept/Personnel? Did Doug continue it? Is Sirianni reinstalling it? Is it the same Personnel?

There has to be a reason 17' thru 20' was so bad? Other then just bad luck.

42 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm not saying you are wrong, but what does that man games lost stat say about that? Does it confirm that?

38 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I'm not saying you are wrong, but what does that man games lost stat say about that? Does it confirm that?

I don't know what mangameslost says but from an AGL standpoint we were 4th in 2015, 6th in 2016, 13th in 2017 32nd (worst) in 2018, 21st in 2019 and 30th/31st (COVID depending) in 2020.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I don't know what mangameslost says but from an AGL standpoint we were 4th in 2015, 6th in 2016, 13th in 2017 32nd (worst) in 2018, 21st in 2019 and 30th/31st (COVID depending) in 2020.  

Feel like we can definitely draw a conclusion that coaching and practice definitely plays a serious part in injuries. Crazy how under Doug we were constantly hurt and we dump him and all of a sudden are the picture of health.

Good luck Jacksonville.

On 9/21/2022 at 12:20 PM, Scalamania said:

They draft well - they've drafted pretty good the past couple years I'd say (without looking); however, their overall personnel decisions, coaching decisions and anything that isn't the draft they have not done well at. Not sure what Joe is talking about with things working out tbh.

They make some solid draft choices no doubt. But every team in the league does.