πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Rams are GARBAGE. So glad we didn't give up the house for Ramsey.

20th overall pick this year, our 1st the year after (also probably the 20th overall pick), and a 4th. I don't think it's that bad. That's probably what it would take to trade into the top 10 and draft Okudah, and Ramsey will probably be better than Okudah next year.

The better news is we didn't trade for Slayton, because he's been as healthy as Darby/Sidney this year.

Edited by Jeezla

Havent a lot of the Rams defensive numbers gone up the last couple weeks with Jalen?

I mean it definitely shows when you are a bad team, trading for a corner expecting your season to turn around is not a decision made based on reality.

They are a flawed offense, with a limited QB, a almost dried up RB, and problems along the oline. They need picks to build but keep giving them away and pretending it's fine when they get a later round comp or resign them...which is a line of thinking I don't understand. Like you lost that pick...it doesnt matter that you retained the player. There is a value proposition there though for sure.

25 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Well this has been expected for weeks now fellas.

I wish you luck with no injuries but not the score.Β 

Have you not paid attention to the 2019 Eagles injury is a foregone conclusion.

I'm still torn because this game will dictate Jason Garrett's future as HC of the Cowboys.Β Β 

I want his 10 yr extension! Take the NFCE , please!

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have you not paid attention to the 2019 Eagles injury is a foregone conclusion.

I'm still torn because this game will dictate Jason Garrett's future as HC of the Cowboys.Β Β 

I want his 10 yr extension! Take the NFCE , please!

Shut the hell up!!Β >:(

J/K

Edited by HDsportsfan
  • Like 1