πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lies

He did...he luckily eventually said it. But the whole reason you defer is to try and screw people up like he did to himself. It’s bogus that the ref asked him multiple times to clarify the dumbness of the move. He didn’t say it twice. Was also someΒ straight balderdash that the league office would overturn it during halftime.
Β 

but didn’t really matter so whatever I suppose

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He did...he luckily eventually said it. But the whole reason you defer is to try and screw people up like he did to himself. It’s bogus that the ref asked him multiple times to clarify the dumbness of the move. He didn’t say it twice. Was also someΒ straight balderdash that the league office would overturn it during halftime.
Β 

but didn’t really matter so whatever I suppose

fakenews.jpg

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/12/16/21024006/trolling-the-nation-for-rams-cowboys-the-clapper-discombobulated-the-rams

Β 

Eagles How did Goff go #1 overall
Posted by i3su on Dec 15, 2019 | 6:19 PM
The same way that Wentz went #2 overall
Posted by Big___Al on Dec 15, 2019 | 6:41 PM

Β 

EDIT:

Β 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Since their Rookie seasons

Jared Goff:
77:34 TD:INT

Carson Wentz
79:21 TD:INT (All while missing half a season and playing another half season beat up)

Jared Goff:
Has Sean McVay

Carson Wentz:
Has Greg Ward

There areΒ a lot of holes that you can poke in this argument, which I am positive you are aware of. That said, I just found it funny that Eagles fans are now bashing both Goff and Wentz.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There is a lot of holes that you can poke in this argument, which I am positive you are aware of. That said, I just found it funny that Eagles fans are now bashing both Goff and Wentz.Β 

Wentz isn't the problem. Could he be doing better in spite of the circumstances? Absolutely. But when your best Wide Receiver for 13 out of 14 games in a season is GREG WARD, you gotta get the man some more help.Β