🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you the way you are? No one said this. You get butt hurt for no reason. But, to comment on your ridiculous post, if you remember he couldnt lift his arm or hold a football until the Thursday before the game. He didnt practice the entire week. They basically shot him up with enough pain medicine to kill a horse just so that he could play that game. 

lol The guys that’s coming to another forum to save the day for Dak is calling me butthurt about a team and QB that ished the bed and coughed up a playoff berth? 

I post cause there’s always an excuse. Dude had a good year, just couldn’t win when it mattered. Just don’t need some fan that convinced himself that it was out of his hands coming to his rescue every time someone posts about him. Just live with it. Again, never in my life did a “good” QB need so much excuse and banter to prove so. It’s funny and fun. And you get fired up about it and that’s funny and fun too. 

On 12/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dak is playing with 2 broken hands and a bum shoulder. The dude should have never suited up. 

On 12/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dak has a bum shoulder and a broken fingers in both hands. You guys might actually have a chance.

@Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just popped into the Redskins forum and chuckling to myself as they like "Darby's only problem is injuries. CB problem solved." 

Watching the Vikings Championship game and he just blocked for Robinson’s return...we’ll always have that Darbs

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just popped into the Redskins forum and chuckling to myself as they like "Darby's only problem is injuries. CB problem solved." 

There are a bunch of us that DON'T think that way fwiw. That said, as a one year prove it deal, I don't HATE it. I will hate it when the Eagles light him up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

There are a bunch of us that DON'T think that way fwiw. That said, as a one year prove it deal, I don't HATE it. I will hate it when the Eagles light him up.

haha i know. I've been there and talking myself into Darby. It is not a fun place to live

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That’s what we said last year. 1 year prove it deal, what’s the worst that could happen...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

He was on a one year ¨prove it¨deal (as this forum loves to call them) last year. He proved it that´s for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

I meant on this site, although I find it redundant as all 1 year deals are prove it deals

I think the difference is that a guy, assumingly one with enough talent, doesn’t get the contract he thinks he’s worth and takes a 1 year deal to prove he can stay healthy or perform at a high enough level to justify a multi year deal against a guy that’s just a hanger-on and is living year to year like backups or reserves or special teamers. Clowney may go that route. We’ve seen Jeremy Maclin do it here. Darby did it last year. Can you say the same for Will Parks or Jatavis Brown? Those guys are just year to year guys unless they do something off the charts effective. “One year prove it deals” assume that the guy, normally, would get long term big money offers if his talent matched his performance and health. There’s a difference.