🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Are there still Eagles forum members who haven't realized that Matts literally only posts here to trigger Eagle fans? That's why he's on the ignore list. He will never post something that isn't meant to get an emotional reaction. He doesn't want to discuss anything with you. He wants to piss you off or annoy you. That's it. 

I'm pretty sure he also bailed on a sig bet before going to reddit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Are there still Eagles forum members who haven't realized that Matts literally only posts here to trigger Eagle fans? That's why he's on the ignore list. He will never post something that isn't meant to get an emotional reaction. He doesn't want to discuss anything with you. He wants to piss you off or annoy you. That's it. 

I'm pretty sure he also bailed on a sig bet before going to reddit.

If only the ignore list actually removed quotes.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

In the NFL? NFC? East?

In the entire NFL. I dont even think Eagles fans feel that way, but it is what it is. 

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The #3 QB to end up on IR?

Dont say things like this. Jeezla will claim you are just trying to make Eagles fans upset.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In the entire NFL. I dont even think Eagles fans feel that way, but it is what it is.

No, I wouldn't put Wentz at #3 right now.

At absolute best, I could him have him 4th, (Mahomes, Wilson, Watson) but more fairly, 8-10.

Fwiw Daniel Jeremiah also has Wentz as the #3 QB in the NFL. I do believe they're overrating him, but a lot of people go way too far in the other direction though.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

No, I wouldn't put Wentz at #3 right now.

At absolute best, I could him have him 4th, (Mahomes, Wilson, Watson) but more fairly, 8-10.

Fwiw Daniel Jeremiah also has Wentz as the #3 QB in the NFL. I do believe they're overrating him, but a lot of people go way too far in the other direction though.

Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Lamar, and I'd still take Brady, Rodgers and Brees over him (for this season).  Then take your pick of the Wentz, Goff, Rivers, Ryan, Stafford group.  8-13 sounds right.

22 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Lamar, and I'd still take Brady, Rodgers and Brees over him (for this season).  Then take your pick of the Wentz, Goff, Rivers, Ryan, Stafford group.  8-13 sounds right.

I'm not a believer in LaMar long term to be anything close to what he was last year. I expect the NFL with a full off season of footage to figure him out. He'll be down to earth.

I'd probably take Rodgers and perhaps Brees over Wentz for this year. Brady is shot but his numbers might look ok because he has an all-time caliber set of weapons to throw to.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm not a believer in LaMar long term to be anything close to what he was last year. I expect the NFL with a full off season of footage to figure him out. He'll be down to earth.

I'd probably take Rodgers and perhaps Brees over Wentz for this year. Brady is shot but his numbers might look ok because he has an all-time caliber set of weapons to throw to.

If I had to bet my house on who makes it through the season healthy, either Wentz or a 43 year old Tom Brady I'm taking Brady.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

You can't sling it from the trainer's room either.  

Or in the case of one Dwayne Haskins, you just can't sling it ever.

For real though. Wentz played all 16 games last year, and got knocked out with a minor injury by what was arguably a cheap shot by Jadeveon Clowney.

Just now, Danger said:

Or in the case of one Dwayne Haskins, you just can't sling it ever.

For real though. Wentz played all 16 games last year, and got knocked out with a minor injury by what was arguably a cheap shot by Jadeveon Clowney.

I'm not trying to be difficult, the reality is the biggest knock on Wentz is his availability, and tendency to get injured near the end of the season (when the games matter the most).  Until he proves otherwise that's going to be the narrative on him.