🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

There's a correlation between fumble rate and QB hit rate.  Jones had one of the highest QB hit rates in the in the past 5 seasons.  If the Giants find a way to protect him better, and if he learns to get rid of the ball quicker, the fumbles will naturally decrease.  It's all in the article  ; )

There's also a correlation between rookie CPOE and career CPOE, meaning Haskins will likely continue to be an inaccurate quarterback.  That's not in the article.  That's information I'm giving you right now, free of charge.

14 minutes ago, Gmen said:

There's a correlation between fumble rate and QB hit rate.  Jones had one of the highest QB hit rates in the in the past 5 seasons.  If the Giants find a way to protect him better, and if he learns to get rid of the ball quicker, the fumbles will naturally decrease.  It's all in the article  ; )

There's also a correlation between rookie CPOE and career CPOE, meaning Haskins will likely continue to be an inaccurate quarterback.  That's not in the article.  That's information I'm giving you right now, free of charge.

Daniel Jones sucks.  That’s free information.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Daniel Jones sucks.  That’s free information.

I have no horse in the race. If you're asking me who I feel better about long term at this very moment in time. I'm going with Daniel Jones. Not saying Haskins can't be good or that he won't be better about Jones, but if I'm putting money on one of them to have more success I have more faith in Jones than Haskins. I think anyone writing either of them off right now is a moron though.

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have no horse in the race. If you're asking me who I feel better about long term at this very moment in time. I'm going with Daniel Jones. Not saying Haskins can't be good or that he won't be better about Jones, but if I'm putting money on one of them to have more success I have more faith in Jones than Haskins. I think anyone writing either of them off right now is a moron though.

Dak > Wentz 🙃

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

I never liked the Haskins pick (you can ask anyone in the Washington forum).  I hope he pans out because it would be best for the team for him to do so, but I'm not holding my breath.  Its not a Haskins vs. Daniel Jones debate for me. I think they both suck.  

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong you may be. Just realize, you're supporting the Cowboys here. I hope you feel dirty now.

Haha, I'm completely messing with you man.  I've said several times in this thread that I think Wentz is better than Dak.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I never liked the Haskins pick (you can ask anyone in the Washington forum).  I hope he pans out because it would be best for the team for him to do so, but I'm not holding my breath.  Its not a Haskins vs. Daniel Jones debate for me. I think they both suck.  

Funny I was higher on him than most of you Redskins fans when you drafted him. Maybe not as a QB prospect in general, but the value of where he was picked at.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Haha, I'm completely messing with you man.  I've said several times in this thread that I think Wentz is better than Dak.

I figured. But I had to respond in a way where I wasn't butthurt and overreactionary like... uhhhhhhh.... some people.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

Funny I was higher on him than most of you Redskins fans when you drafted him. Maybe not as a QB prospect in general, but the value of where he was picked at.

I thought he was a 3rd round prospect.  He has a big arm but he isn't mature, had one full season starting in college, and has accuracy issues.  

Daniel Jones I don't get at all.  The guy is a goober he's never going to be a quality QB.