πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'm guessing you have never been to a game in LA, Oakland, Chicago, or in any other major city.

This wasn't in Philly, it was in Washington.Β  That's the point.Β Β 

And no one is getting "picked on". If you don't like what you read in this forum.... DON'T READ IT. How sad is it that you have to have a victim complex when posting in a rival teams forum is actually beyond me.

What?

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This wasn't in Philly, it was in Washington.Β  That's the point.Β Β 

What?

Meant to tag matts in the original post for the second part. And my point still stands. I've gone to Cards and Rams games and seen opposing fans acting like complete losers, but you don't see me using some personal story to verify a generalization. Your post is purely anecdotal and all your doing is generalizing. Every team has bad apples. Every single team.Β 

Meant to tag matts in the original post for the second part. And my point still stands. I've gone to Cards and Rams games and seen opposing fans acting like complete losers, but you don't see me using some personal story to verify a generalization. Your post is purely anecdotal and all your doing is generalizing. Every team has bad apples. Every single team.Β 

I'm using my experience to reinforce a well known stereotype though.Β  You don't see people calling Cards and Rams the worst fans in sports.Β Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm sure Cowgirl fans were real polite, non combative to any and all Cards Fans who decided to attend last nights debacle of a game in Dallas. Assuming any were allowed in. 🍺

I'm sure most of the Cowboy fans had left by halftime.Β Β 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm sure Cowgirl fans were real polite, non combative to any and all Cards Fans who decided to attend last nights debacle of a game in Dallas. Assuming any were allowed in. 🍺

Having been to a decent number of Cowboys games, I can tell you the most that other fans get is razzing. "Eagles Suck" chants and what not. Nothing more than that.