πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

He has got me blocked, but someone quote this and tag @Daimonas. Ask him how much longer he wants to keep this as his sig:

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

^^^^^^ I was correct on that assessment and he has been mocking me for years. ^^^^^

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

He has got me blocked, but someone quote this and tag @Daimonas. Ask him how much longer he wants to keep this as his sig:

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

^^^^^^ I was correct on that assessment and he has been mocking me for years. ^^^^^

dak doesnt even have two feet anymore go away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

My man still pounding his chest for his boi when one foot aint even facing the right way anymore.....

Gotta respect it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My man still pounding his chest for his boi when one foot aint even facing the right way anymore.....

Gotta respect it

dude's obsessed. i dont have this sig on because im mocking him, i have it on because i literally can't be bothered to take the time to change it.

Β 

Not to mention it's still absurd at any point to think his statement was accurate during 2017.

10 hours ago, Daimonas said:

dude's obsessed. i dont have this sig on because im mocking him, i have it on because i literally can't be bothered to take the time to change it.

Β 

Not to mention it's still absurd at any point to think his statement was accurate during 2017.

It was said before the 2017 season started. It was said based on the 2016 season...... Cmon man. And its not obsessed, I see it multiple times a week for multiple years. It makes me laugh.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It was said before the 2017 season started. It was said based on the 2016 season...... Cmon man. And its not obsessed, I see it multiple times a week for multiple years. It makes me laugh.Β 

Seems a little obsessiveΒ 

35 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

In terms of it being successful or used? It has been used regularly by the Eagles, but its success has been..... not very good.

If anything it's more prevalent now than ever. Just helps when both players QB/RB pose a real threat. No problem what so ever for Mahomes, Watson, Jackson, Newton, Wislon ect,Β  running RPO's.

Is anyone really afraid of Wentz despite his athleticism? If anything he has surprised most Defenses by keeping it himself.Β 

Foles ran variations that whole run. I could outrun Foles. I don’t think being a β€œthreat” has anything to do with it. Just about keeping the defense honest. If the opposing DE crashes or the LBs/Ss cheat up to play the run or bite on it, the QB pulls it back and throws or runs himself. Eventually, the defense can’t crash and the RB gets less defenders to deal with.Β 

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

it was 4-5 games into the season so he's just flat out lying at this point. But I know better than to argue with a brick wall.

You are correct, it was mid season. I misremembered.Β At that point of the season when I said it:

Wentz: 176/291Β - 60% - 2262 yards - 23td - 5int - 211 yards rushing - 0 tds - 7 fumbles - *9 Games*

Dak: 163/259 - 63% - 1781 yards - 16 TDs - 4 ints - 195 yards rushing - 4 tds - 1 fumble - *8 Games*

Fairly close.Β Wentz had about 500 more yards, 3 more TDs and *7* more INTs + fumbles in 1 more game.Β But at that point in time, when including the rookie season, my comments still stands.

For their career at that point:

Wentz: 555/898 - 62% - 6044 - 39 tds - 19 ints - 361 yards rushing - 2 tds - 21 fumbles - 25 games

Dak: 474/718 - 66% - 5448 - 39 tds - 5 ints - 477 rushing yards - 10 tds - 10 fumbles - 24 games

Β 

It was virtually a clean sweep for Dak. More efficient. More TDs. Less than 50% of the INTs + fumbles of Wentz. Better passer rating. QBR. ANY/A. The only thing Wentz beats him on is 500 more total yards on 180 more passing attempts. Thats less than 3 yards per a pass...... So pretty pathetic advantage for Wentz at the time.

Β 

Β 

Β 

And yes, I am in strong denial about Dak's contract and injury. This is me going through the grieving process.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

Are we rearguing about things now? Outside of both their magical year, they are about .500 QBs. Let’s get over this. Neither are perfect. Both have flaws. One overachieves, one underachieves statistically. One has better weapons, one hasΒ a better OL, one a better defense, major injuries across the board. How can anyone honestly put them on a level playing field?Β 
Β 

Β 

Do your phones actually show Sigs? Is there a setting? Only time I ever see a Posters Sig is if I log onto a Computer.Β 

Gonna go out on a limb and say that there's a better chance that Matts disappears back the Reddit for 6+ months before Daimonas removes that quote from his Sig. Especially now!🍺