Phire

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: The Suckiest bunch of Sucks that have ever Sucked.

Who wins the East in 2019?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team

He has got me blocked, but someone quote this and tag @Daimonas. Ask him how much longer he wants to keep this as his sig:

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

^^^^^^ I was correct on that assessment and he has been mocking me for years. ^^^^^

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

He has got me blocked, but someone quote this and tag @Daimonas. Ask him how much longer he wants to keep this as his sig:

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game." - Matts4313, 2017

^^^^^^ I was correct on that assessment and he has been mocking me for years. ^^^^^

dak doesnt even have two feet anymore go away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

My man still pounding his chest for his boi when one foot aint even facing the right way anymore.....

Gotta respect it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My man still pounding his chest for his boi when one foot aint even facing the right way anymore.....

Gotta respect it

dude's obsessed. i dont have this sig on because im mocking him, i have it on because i literally can't be bothered to take the time to change it.

Not to mention it's still absurd at any point to think his statement was accurate during 2017.

10 hours ago, Daimonas said:

dude's obsessed. i dont have this sig on because im mocking him, i have it on because i literally can't be bothered to take the time to change it.

Not to mention it's still absurd at any point to think his statement was accurate during 2017.

It was said before the 2017 season started. It was said based on the 2016 season...... Cmon man. And its not obsessed, I see it multiple times a week for multiple years. It makes me laugh. 

Edited by Matts4313

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It was said before the 2017 season started. It was said based on the 2016 season...... Cmon man. And its not obsessed, I see it multiple times a week for multiple years. It makes me laugh. 

Seems a little obsessive 

8 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Seems a little obsessive 

it was 4-5 games into the season so he's just flat out lying at this point. But I know better than to argue with a brick wall.

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Something just crossed my mind. Is the RPO dead?

In terms of it being successful or used? It has been used regularly by the Eagles, but its success has been..... not very good.