πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think Washington will win 6 games.Β  We have the Giants (after a BYE), Cowboys, Lions, Bengals, Eagles and Panthers remaining on the schedule.Β  Winning 4 of those 6 wouldn't be crazy.Β  I honestly don't see Dallas winning another game.Β Β 

Hope you are right.Β 

Eagles win the division with a 6-9-1 record

WFT/Giants have like 5-6 wins each

Cowboys top 5 draft pick with 2 wins

Β 

Perfecto.Β 

8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I think Washington will win 6 games.Β  We have the Giants (after a BYE), Cowboys, Lions, Bengals, Eagles and Panthers remaining on the schedule.Β  Winning 4 of those 6 wouldn't be crazy.Β  I honestly don't see Dallas winning another game.Β Β 

I think Washington winning 4/6 of those games is pretty crazy actually. Washington is still really bad, not sure a game against the Cowboys changes that. Same will go for the Eagles as I'm sure the Eagles will blow out the Cowboys and you'll see a lot of fans talking about making big trade deadline moves.Β 

10 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think Washington winning 4/6 of those games is pretty crazy actually. Washington is still really bad, not sure a game against the Cowboys changes that. Same will go for the Eagles as I'm sure the Eagles will blow out the Cowboys and you'll see a lot of fans talking about making big trade deadline moves.Β 

That schedule is really weak.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dallas is straight up cutting their buttcheeks players now.Β Β 

Was about to ask this. lol

Besides Aldon Smith, is there anyone from the Dream Team 2.0 they signed in the offseason that was taking them over the top, left? I mean the unreal hype given those signings was unreal.

Good Times, good times!

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Besides Aldon Smith, is there anyone from the Dream Team 2.0 they signed in the offseason that was taking them over the top, left? I mean the unreal hype given those signings was unreal.

Good Times, good times!

Oh you're talking about that formidable DL!Β  What an elite unit they turned out to be.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Good Times, good times!

What the hell sources do you pay attention to that gave you that impression.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

What a disaster this team is. How did anyone not see how bad that defense was gonna be?Β 

1. Nolan is epically bad

2. We were down multiple DL/LB and CBs by the end of the first game. Like 7 people who either were scheduled to start or were going to play a lot of snaps. So we really never got to see the defense as a whole.Β 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What the hell sources do you pay attention to that gave you that impression.

1. Nolan is epically bad

2. We were down multiple DL/LB and CBs by the end of the first game. Like 7 people who either were scheduled to start or were going to play a lot of snaps. So we really never got to see the defense as a whole.Β 

Only thing they did to improve the D was to hope and wish. They piled on the offense and neglected any OL depth. Even if the original thought stayed healthy, they may be slightly better. Still so bad though. I haven’t seen a team defense this bad maybe ever.Β 

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Only thing they did to improve the D was to hope and wish. They piled on the offense and neglected any OL depth. Even if the original thought stayed healthy, they may be slightly better. Still so bad though. I haven’t seen a team defense this bad maybe ever.Β 

This is not true at all. We drafted multiple back up OL over the last few years and signed Cam Erving as a swing tackle. And again, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 LBs, 3 of our top 4 DBs, a new coach, a new system and no proper off season. Its really hard to suggest any of us know what they would have been if healthy and better coached up.Β