Jump to content
Phire

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: The Suckiest bunch of Sucks that have ever Sucked.

Who wins the East in 2019?  

64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

No surprise we lost to the Giants, they have had our number for years but the lack of talent on their team was keeping them from closing games. They have been trending upwards while we were getting fluke wins, they completely out coached us on both side of the ball. If this doesn't highlight how terrible coaching has been from top to bottom I don't know what does.

I don't want this paged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don't want this paged.

Great post, I completely agree. It's really hard to find any positives with this team right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly thought we might turn a corner with a lot of the guys coming back from injury. Boy was I wrong. That was about as bad as we've looked all season. And I'm having trouble placing blame. It's kind of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I honestly thought we might turn a corner with a lot of the guys coming back from injury. Boy was I wrong. That was about as bad as we've looked all season. And I'm having trouble placing blame. It's kind of everything.

I've been very skeptical about that since every year we get decimated by injuries we don't seem to change much when the guys come back (if they do).

I am starting to consider this season harder to watch than 2012.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've been very skeptical about that since every year we get decimated by injuries we don't seem to change much when the guys come back (if they do).

I am starting to consider this season harder to watch than 2012.

I mean if we are still really bad, even with a lot of guys back, when will we be good? Like is getting Isaac Seumalo gonna be the one who saves the season? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean if we are still really bad, even with a lot of guys back, when will we be good? Like is getting Isaac Seumalo gonna be the one who saves the season? Lol

seumalo and herbig at guard is much better than whatever happened today. But now we are in the murderers row of the schedule losing these next 5 easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it a surprise that the division has sucked? They have had to play versus two of the strongest divisions in recent memory. Plus the rash of injuries. The Eagles could have put the division away by sweeping the Giants but all it shows is the Giants aren't that terrible and the Eagles still can't get over the injuries and the inconsistent QB play. We have seen 7-9 division winners before and the Eagles will probably win it at 6-9-1. Not .500 but not too far from it when put in context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

Why is it a surprise that the division has sucked? They have had to play versus two of the strongest divisions in recent memory. Plus the rash of injuries. The Eagles could have put the division away by sweeping the Giants but all it shows is the Giants aren't that terrible and the Eagles still can't get over the injuries and the inconsistent QB play. We have seen 7-9 division winners before and the Eagles will probably win it at 6-9-1. Not .500 but not too far from it when put in context.

The Giants suck

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Why is it a surprise that the division has sucked? They have had to play versus two of the strongest divisions in recent memory. Plus the rash of injuries. The Eagles could have put the division away by sweeping the Giants but all it shows is the Giants aren't that terrible and the Eagles still can't get over the injuries and the inconsistent QB play. We have seen 7-9 division winners before and the Eagles will probably win it at 6-9-1. Not .500 but not too far from it when put in context.

i dont see us winning 3 more games??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Make no mistake: Pederson’s play-calling has been weird and inefficient, and Wentz has been the Eagles’ worst player. But the line is the biggest reason the Birds are 3-5-1. On Sunday, the Eagles will field a ninth different combination of starters in the team’s 10 games.

 
 

The instability has revealed Wentz’s flaws and Pederson’s shortcomings. Pro Bowl linemen like Jason Peters, Jason Kelce, Brandon Brooks, and Lane Johnson can cover up a lot of warts.

“Offensively, you’ve got to have that continuity and that consistency with the up-front guys. That’s where everything starts with protection, the run game, all of it, right? It starts with those front five,” Pederson said. “And having this many combinations through 10 weeks of the season has been a challenge.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-doug-pederson-carson-wentz-offensive-line-20201120.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Dallas wants that 19th pick.

How about Dem Boyzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all problems the Cowboys have, they sure know how to use their WR that's for sure. Doug should learn a bit from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...