πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

43 minutes ago, Danger said:
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We should lose all the remaining games because we are a bottom 2 nfl roster with a bottom 5 nflΒ head coach and QBΒ 

Bottom 2 roster is hyperbolic.

You really think Jacksonville or the Jets have a better roster?

Its got to be hyperbole. Even talented teams/players have spells where they play like trash.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

With the 19th pick in the 2021 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys take someone who sucks.

Β 

Β 

HHAHAHAHAHA you winners hope you like it.

With the 5th overall pick Howie picks someone horribly disappointing right before 5-10 players who anyone with a 5th grade knowledge of football would know is aΒ studΒ 

• Like 1

I'm not going to be terribly upset if Howie sticks around, but if Doug is here next year, I will refuse to watch a game (unless for some nonsense reason they do good and then I have to walk of shame)

Β 

Doesn't matter what players we have here so long as Doug is the coach. He gets literally nothing out of his players, whatever they produce is just from their innate ability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I'm not going to be terribly upset if Howie sticks around, but if Doug is here next year, I will refuse to watch a game (unless for some nonsense reason they do good and then I have to walk of shame)

Β 

Doesn't matter what players we have here so long as Doug is the coach. He gets literally nothing out of his players, whatever they produce is just from their innate ability.

Call me when you’ve gotta wait out your owner for the next 50 years.Β 

• Like 1

The only real difference from last years 9-7 team that ended the regular season 4-0 is Brandon Brooks. If we had a healthy o-line there’s no way we would be this bad. Ertz is pretty important to the offence as well and he’s out.

Edited by Wentz2Ertz