🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Not sure if Doug even knows what is going on at this point. He says things all the time that are not true. 

So do Reporters. McManus is pulling his best Sal Pal , talk it into existence and at some point it will become true. Then I can say, See I was the first!

While Hurts might actually see more playing time this week, He sure as hell didn't get it from that PC. Purely speculative. Breaking News type stuff! 

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So do Reporters. McManus is pulling his best Sal Pal , talk it into existence and at some point it will become true. Then I can say, See I was the first!

While Hurts might actually see more playing time this week, He sure as hell didn't get it from that PC. Purely speculative. Breaking News type stuff! 

You think the report of Hurts getting multiple plays at time without Wentz on the field is just speculation? 

2 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

You think the report of Hurts getting multiple plays at time without Wentz on the field is just speculation? 

I think the report that Hurts taking 1st team reps is being blown out of proportion. Doug even said He's getting the same amount of reps as the past few weeks.

McManus acting like he knows the Seattle game plan or what's actually occurring in practice fir that game is speculation. Educated guessing of what might come but speculation none the less. Yes.

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

PHI vs GB
DAL vs BAL
WFT vs PIT
NYG vs SEA

Gonna be a rough week for the NFCE next week

Lets hope Dallas gets a still depleted Ravens team on monday.
Doubt they'd win still, but need to get them some wins, same with the Chargers (which is more likely).

If we somehow can just suck (like we do) and go winless, there is a small chance  we could get up to 3..would depend how SoS shakes out with the Bengals.
We currently have the advantage I believe.
But it'd be nice to get the free pick or two drop for being at 3 and so many people wanting Sewell. He's also just worth the pick.
Depends how much they keep winning, but could also get a team like Carolina maybe wanting to get their QB.

Would be a nice spot to be in for the new GM.