πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm convinced Matts is literally Skip Bayless.

Β 

I mean, I am convinced you literally cant read.

You stated that I Β "Want to keep blaming everyone else?" about Daks poor season. That was *AFTER* I had made all of these comments:

Β 

It really cant all be pinpointed on one player/coach/anything. Football is too complicated for it to be that simple. (which you actually agreed too)

Β 

Bringing this to the Dak thread,Β @DaBoys, where it belongs. If you rewatch the gameΒ you will notice something. If the other players did their job Dak would of had multiple TDs, no INT's and 250 yards+.Β 

I was upset with Dak post game just as much as anyone. But go watch the All 22 - - Zeke alone cost him about 40-50 yards and a TD. The TE's/WR's cost him as well with drops/INTs. Thats not to add that the OL did not play great.Β 

And before you say it, I completely understand that good QBs elevate teammates and can overcome adversity. Im just saying, maybe we have been a little to harsh with the "Dak is awful" conversations.Β 

I said in another thread I feel like its 1/3 Dak, 1/3 OL, 1/3 Coaching. I will make an adjustment, in the OL column, that now includes TEΒ blocking

Β 

My solution? I dont know if I have one. Dak is limited. SL is limited. It appears our OL has regressed enough it is limited. Our TEs are awful. Zeke is overrated in the "he can do everything" senseΒ (he runs well, he catches and pass blocks less well).Β 

You cant replace everyone. If we have a losing record this year, get new coaches. IF we suck next year, get a new QB.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

@Matts4313Β Please tell me what in the hell a "hot boyz" is because without the context is just looks like some pedo thing lol.

Remember when you all did cats? We were all supposed to do the HotBoyz (a really dumb name our DL is calling themselves). But like 2-3 of us actually put on the sigs. Because the Cowboys forum is full of old people who have no humor.Β 

Β 

If you cant laugh and embrace the stupid name your teams comes up with, what can you laugh at?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember when you all did cats? We were all supposed to do the HotBoyz (a really dumb name our DL is calling themselves). But like 2-3 of us actually put on the sigs. Because the Cowboys forum is full of old people who have no humor.Β 

Β 

If you cant laugh and embrace the stupid name your teams comes up with, what can you laugh at?

Figured it was ironic, but had to make sure lol.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

An NFL player came up with that? that's just...why?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Dak_Prescott.JPG

• Like 1