πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Those arent my stats. I take it you didnt even click the thread? The thread is about winning percentages as it relates to rushing vs passing. Most of those post are a few years old, but he recently updated them to respond to guys worried about passing yardage.Β 

Β 

EDIT - The guy that wrote is is a former member here who moved on to bigger and better things (he left probably 10 years ago). He was the forums cap guru. He is also the person who broke the draft comp formula and was featured on ESPN. He's pretty smart.Β 

Where's Waldo?

No, seriously, where is he?!

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:
5 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Where's Waldo?

No, seriously, where is he?!

Somewhere between this dimension and Matt's.

Waldo was a poster here if you didnt know that. Packers fan, resident genius.Β 

This was the work of AdamJT13, he predates Waldo. He left this site literally 10+ years ago. It was about the time his postΒ was featured on ESPN for his comp picks predictions (he broke the code and predicted comp picks with 100% accuracy like 3-4 years in a row and got super internet famous for it)

Just now, Phire said:

There's a Dak thread? BRB.

There is, and in it I repeatedly point out that Dak is ~1/3 of our offensive woes right now. But for some reason most the Eagles posters cant read gud and assume I am defending him.Β 

Β 

Its basically 20 pages of Cowboys fans going back and for seeing which they hate more - Dak or Scott Linehan. And arguing which is make the other worse.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

There is, and in it I repeatedly point out that Dak is ~1/3 of our offensive woes right now. But for some reason most the Eagles posters cant read gud and assume I am defending him.Β 

Β 

Its basically 20 pages of Cowboys fans going back and for seeing which they hate more - Dak or Scott Linehan. And arguing which is make the other worse.Β 

Dak, Scott Linehan, and Prescott all need to be replaced and upgraded if you want to honestly be a premier team in this league. None of them are necessarily as bad as they've looked, but none of them are the right people to get you to the promiseland either.

@Matts4313Β Cmon bro, most of us are here for the lulz. You'll know when we're actually talking football and when we're trying to shoehorn you into a Dak lover.

People tend to dig their heels in when they talk about sports. We did the same garbage here all the time, dating all the way back to whether we should draft Brian Leonard or Brandon Meriweather. Pro-McNabb or anti-McNabb? Pro-Reid or anti-Reid? Pro-Chip or Anti-Chip? People take their positions and can't see through the crap.

As an outside with no dog in the fight, I really have no f'n idea how Jason GarrettΒ still has a job. Dude is the definition of average. He's in the same league as Marvin Lewis. How in the hell is that guy still a head coach? Do some franchises like going 8-8 every year? It's baffling. Dak or no Dak, you guys have talent. You have a better OL than most and a guy who should be the league's top-3 RB.

One of the main criticisms of Dak was that he would chuck it up to Witten and Dez and they'd somehow come down with the ball. They're gone, and weren't replaced. Dak isn't good enough to elevate no-namers. He needs premier weapons to succeed.

The Eagles were a disaster circa 2014. An abject disaster. And we were still winning 10 games. The Eagles made the shocking and difficult decision to fire Chip Kelly and bring in a guy two years removed from coaching high-school football. We also revamped the roster top to bottom.

Dallas needs to cleanse their hands of the Garrett regime and hire a real general manager. Until then, y'all are going to suck, Dak or not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phire said:

he Eagles were a disaster circa 2014. An abject disaster. And we were still winning 10 games. The Eagles made the shocking and difficult decision to fire Chip Kelly and bring in a guy two years removed from coaching high-school football. We also revamped the roster top to bottom.

Dallas needs to cleanse their hands of the Garrett regime and hire a real general manager. Until then, y'all are going to suck, Dak or not.

That will never happen because once again Jerry Jones would have to admit he was wrong which will never happen. He's too egotistical to eat crow!