πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

How come Wentz's name is missing?

Β 

Because like everyone of those QB on that list, Wentz isn't a check down Charley barely throwing deep down field. He has no problem Chucking it up at will.

Β I'll assume it's volume based or lack there of for those listed.Β 

Β 

Carson WentzΒ has thrown 11 passes of 20 or more yards in two games compared to Prescott’s nine in four games

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Because like everyone of those QB on that list, Wentz isn't a check down Charley barely throwing deep down field. He has no problem Chucking it up at will.

Β I'll assume it's volume based or lack there of for those listed.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Put on your bifocals and read again. Its over the last 3 years.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Put on your bifocals and read again. Its over the last 3 years.Β 

Don't need bifocals to see Daks evidently got 3 years worth of being a scared little Mitch when it comes to throwing deep. If he was really so good at it the Clapper would call it more often and make it more of a staple in the Cowboys offense.

Even a broke clock is correct twice a day. Which is about the same amount of times Check Down Charley does in a game apparently.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Don't need bifocals to see Daks evidently got 3 years worth of being a scared little Mitch when it comes to throwing deep. If he was really so good at it the Clapper would call it more often and make it more of a staple in the Cowboys offense.

Even a broke clock is correct twice a day. Which is about the same amount of times Check Down Charley does in a game apparently.

The clapper doesnt even call plays.Β 

Β 

Dude, take your Alzheimer medication while you find your bifocals.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The clapper doesnt even call plays.Β 

Β 

Dude, take your Alzheimer medication while you find your bifocals.Β 

Last I checked he was your HC and in charge of setting the game plan for the week? If not , like you your organization is a joke!

Go grab another tampon, take your midol and go back to the hole in which you came from. Or Eat a ...! Whichever one you fancy first.

How do they define passes of 20+ yards or more? Does a dump off to Zeke that goes for 21 considered a 20+ yard pass?

I mean, the fact that Alex Smith is on that list pretty much tells you they're including check-downs that go for 20+ yards.

There are lies, damnedΒ lies, and then there's statistics.Β 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

How do they define passes of 20+ yards or more? Does a dump off to Zeke that goes for 21 considered a 20+ yard pass?

I mean, the fact that Alex Smith is on that list pretty much tells you they're including check-downs that go for 20+ yards.

There are lies, damnedΒ lies, and then there's statistics.Β 

You might be right, but you have to remember Alex Smith had the highest QB rating on deep balls in the entire league last year. And he was chunking it deep. Not all the time, but when he did it was successful.Β 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW - Are you all calmed downed enough someone can tell me about your game? I didnt watch it and havent really read anything either. Are the Titans actually good or was it just a bad week for the birds?

You aren't allowed to say anything bad about the Eagles on here.Β  I posted in preseason that I thought the Eagles were overrated and not guaranteed to win the division and some people were actually asking me to be warned for trolling.Β Β 

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You aren't allowed to say anything bad about the Eagles on here.Β  I posted in preseason that I thought the Eagles were overrated and not guaranteed to win the division and some people were actually asking me to be warned for trolling.Β Β 

This forum has become way *WAY* too sensitive. The Eagles played like trash preseason. The Eagles have been playing like trash in season (from what I have seen, admittedly not much). Maybe the Eagles are trash this year?

Β 

How did you all become so soft @Jroc04Β @RandyMossIsBossΒ @Danger???? Are we not allowed to give our opinions any more? If not, maybe we should move the NFC E thread to a forum that isnt acting like spoiled children.Β 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

To be frank Matts. You're just really annoying now. I don't feel like wasting my time on someone who's just going to troll 24/7. Bye Felicia.

You guys even take legit comments as trolling. I asked about the game, in the game thread, and got called a troll. WTF is the gameday thread for if not to discuss the game.

Β 

You are proving my point right now. You guys take every single comment as a troll attempt. Get real.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW - Are you all calmed downed enough someone can tell me about your game? I didnt watch it and havent really read anything either. Are the Titans actually good or was it just a bad week for the birds?

Titans are a solid team, they are well coached. If you play into what they want to do you’ll have problems. But I think it’s not too outlandish to say we beat ourselves a little bit.

Schwartz in particular decided it was better to rush a bunch of guys at the scrambling QB who’s not that great of a passer and further expose Mills.

I think we will be better going forward if the oline learns how the titans played off our tendencies and schemes. There was some stuff up front that exposed the weaker areas.

Its clear that in some ways Wentz is 100% back and others he’s not quite there yet. Even at like 85/90% though he’s still a big upgrade on nick and better than what a lot of other teams are trotting out.

Gettin Alshon back was big, and he wasn’t 100% coming back from injury and sickness. He opened up the inside a lot more. That’ll be huge for this week against the Vikings.

overall frustrating way to lose it like the bucs game.Β 

Its clear we are a good team still, but I think this was a gut check. How the staff and players respond will be fun to see. We’ll be a back 8 team for sure this year. Just hope the front 8 doesn’t leave us in too deep of a hole.Β 

• Like 2