šŸ¦…šŸ¤  NFC East šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys even take legit comments as trolling. I asked about the game, in the game thread, and got called a troll. WTF is the gameday thread for if not to discuss the game.

Ā 

You are proving my point right now. You guys take every single comment as a troll attempt. Get real.Ā 

Idk i feel like it's a bit of both. Sometimes you try trolling too hard and then everyone here gets way too sensitive. Now everyone just takes everything too seriously. Everyone needs to take an effin chill pill, jeeze.

Ā 

No one above the age of 15 should be getting so upset at eachother over absolutely nothing on the internet. Especially since most of you have known eachother for like 10+ years lol. And that goes for *everyone* on this forum.Ā 

Ā 

Other than that @MKnight82Ā definitely should not have gotten a warning before. This dude the only one that's shown even kind of a semblance of maturity here in the past like 3 months lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This forum has become way *WAY* too sensitive. The Eagles played like trash preseason. The Eagles have been playing like trash in season (from what I have seen, admittedly not much). Maybe the Eagles are trash this year?

Ā 

How did you all become so soft @Jroc04Ā @RandyMossIsBossĀ @Danger???? Are we not allowed to give our opinions any more? If not, maybe we should move the NFC E thread to a forum that isnt acting like spoiled children.Ā 

I dunno, Matt. Itā€™s like nothing is on the straight and narrow with you. If you take a jab and troll us, itā€™s a joke and itā€™s ā€œwhy are you being so sensitive?!?ā€ and then weā€™re expected to take you seriously as well and know exactly when youā€™re ā€œjokingā€. But you complain when we talk about Dak in posts but do the exact same thingĀ about Carson in the same exact way. I mean, was there anything more sensitive than leaving FF for 6 months? And then I start thinking, this guy loves to rib and thereā€™s nothing wrong with some rivals coming in and giving us the business. But on the other hand, we achieve the ultimate upper hand and dude up and disappears? If youā€™re going to post here and not take anything too serious and give us friendlyĀ kicksĀ when weā€™re down, then you should be available to receive those same digs. But youā€™ve had the reputation of being around when itā€™s only convenient for you, and really is there anything weaker than that? Comparing us to ā€œspoiled childrenā€ is the most pot meet kettle comment Iā€™ve seen in here in a long time.Ā 

The Dak/Carson thing was real for a time. And when Carson clearly pulled ahead it became somewhat satirical. And now ā€˜Carson with the injuryā€™Ā and with the ā€˜thereā€™s still hope for Dakā€™, you tip toe the line as if you actually believe Dak is still better and it comes off in your posts. So, the timely hot takes are posted disguised as a ā€œjokeā€ or whatever and weā€™re supposed to answer it as a joke or a real, truthfulĀ comment? I just honestly donā€™t know. Is it fun? Is it vindictive? You seem like a fun loving guy but also come off like a petty adolescent other times. I just donā€™t know your motivation.Ā 

But I donā€™t really care anymore. Iā€™ll talk football, like I always have, with you in here. And Iā€™ll do my best not to take anything too serious. I have no problem with that. But thereā€™s undoubtedly a ā€œmuteā€Ā switch with you now. And Iā€™ll use it when necessary.Ā 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys even take legit comments as trolling. I asked about the game, in the game thread, and got called a troll. WTF is the gameday thread for if not to discuss the game.

Ā 

You are proving my point right now. You guys take every single comment as a troll attempt. Get real.Ā 

On a side note, how's Zeke looking for Sunday?Ā  I need another strong outing for him if I'm gonna beat the #1 seed in my league.

56 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

But youā€™ve had the reputation of being around when itā€™s only convenient for you, and really is there anything weaker than that?

This is a made up narrative by some of you.Ā 

And I know that Wentz has far out played the last 2 years. Their trajectories arent even close right now. Wentz looks like one of the next top tier dudes and Dak is struggling something fierce.Ā 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

2018 season

Dak Prescott 4gms 4TD's

Carson Wentz 2gms 3TD'sĀ 

Lets not forget that one of Dak's touchdowns was a "pass" to Tavon Austin that was basically an option play, and another was him dumping it off to Zeke who took it 40 yards by himself.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Lets not forget that one of Dak's touchdowns was a "pass" to Tavon Austin that was basically an option play, and another was him dumping it off to Zeke who took it 40 yards by himself.

Lets also not forget the ~3Ā dropped TDs so far on the year.

Ā 

But why are yall comparing Wentz to Dak? I figured you all would have moved on to comparing him to Goff or something.Ā 

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jeezla always gets fixated on one player the Eagles must get. Not sure why he does this because the Eagles never get said player?

???

To my credit,Ā  those players usually end up being really good! Cox was my mancrush when i realized we couldn't get kuechley, so it worked once, kinda.Ā 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1