🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This division is straight trash. Were trash, youre trash, Giants and Redskins? Trash. 

phildelphia has promise still.... not sure about Dallas or new York. Washington is to be determined. 2 mistakes happened in yesterday’s L... Wentz Was strip sacked and jay “it doesn’t make sense that we don’t run more” ajayi fumbled at the five yard line

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

phildelphia has promise still.... not sure about Dallas or new York. Washington is to be determined. 2 mistakes happened in yesterday’s L... Wentz Was strip sacked and jay “it doesn’t make sense that we don’t run more” ajayi fumbled at the five yard line

Yall have been playing like garbage since preseason. You could easily have lost almost every game this year. Hate to break it to you, but so far this season the Eagles are bad team. Just like the rest of the trash division. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yall have been playing like garbage since preseason. You could easily have lost almost every game this year. Hate to break it to you, but so far this season the Eagles are bad team. Just like the rest of the trash division. 

Yeah but the Eagles are more likely and capable of turning it around. If they just got their heads out of their butts so to speak. Giants and Cowboys both have clear deficiencies that need to be addressed before they're ready to compete. Redskins, well. I'll wait until tonight to decide on them.

14 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Big game for Skins tonight. They not only would get a nice lead on paper, but would establish themselves as the clear cut NFCE favorite if they knock off the Saints on the road in a week where the rest of the division continued to stink.

Ya.  Classic scenario where Skins will crap the bed.  

• Like 1

Lol @Matts4313 please stop trolling. 

Dallas is trash. NY is trash. But to put us in the same category as your awful team is downright stupid. 

You said we just could have easily been0-5  right now. Cool bro. We also could be 5-0 just as easily seeing as every game has been 1 score. So yeah, stupid argument is stupid.

4 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Lol @Matts4313 please stop trolling. 

Dallas is trash. NY is trash. But to put us in the same category as your awful team is downright stupid. 

You said we just could have easily been0-5  right now. Cool bro. We also could be 5-0 just as easily seeing as every game has been 1 score. So yeah, stupid argument is stupid.

we have looked pretty trash tho
Yes not at QB like those two...but we haven't looked worlds better

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

we have looked pretty trash tho
Yes not at QB like those two...but we haven't looked worlds better

Agreed, we've looked no better than Dallas or NY thus far. However, this roster and coaching staff have earned the benefit of the doubt, for obvious reasons, unlike those of the Giants and Cowboys. Hence why I wouldn't really consider us on equal footing either. Certainly not in the mood to pump our chests though, I'll wait until/if we show signs of life and any semblance of the same squad we saw in 2017.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agreed, we've looked no better than Dallas or NY thus far. However, this roster and coaching staff have earned the benefit of the doubt, for obvious reasons, unlike those of the Giants and Cowboys. Hence why I wouldn't really consider us on equal footing either. Certainly not in the mood to pump our chests though, I'll wait until/if we show signs of life and any semblance of the same squad we saw in 2017.

yeah..we don't have Eli or Dak/JG level problems.
The frustrating part is that we see it, it just hasn't been for full games.

I think Wentz/OL/Receivers/Doug are all sharing the blame here...none of them are the sole reason. But when two or more are back on that suck, we stall.

Seen enough good that makes me think it'll work itself out eventually.
And luckily in this division as long as it's by december we probably be fine and have a shot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yeah..we don't have Eli or Dak/JG level problems.
The frustrating part is that we see it, it just hasn't been for full games.

I think Wentz/OL/Receivers/Doug are all sharing the blame here...none of them are the sole reason. But when two or more are back on that suck, we stall.

Seen enough good that makes me think it'll work itself out eventually.
And luckily in this division as long as it's by december we probably be fine and have a shot.

Yeah, being in such a weak division where 9 or 10 wins is going to get it done gives me somewhat confidence we will win it. Brutal schedule, but I think we can go 4-2 in the division, and then win 3 of our meetings against Saints, Rams, Jaguars, Texans, Panthers, of course this all assume we "turn it around" by midseason at the latest. At the moment I'd give us a 50% chance of the divsion, Redskins a 30% chance, Cowboys and Giants a 10% chance.

However, my hopes of a SB repeat are pretty much all but dashed. HFA is pretty crucial in this brutal NFC, and I can't think of any SB winning team that looked this bad through 5 games.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

However, my hopes of a SB repeat are pretty much all but dashed. HFA is pretty crucial in this brutal NFC, and I can't think of any SB winning team that looked this bad through 5 games.

Patriots were 2-2 getting bliwnout by KC. Let's not forget the Giants or Packers. He'll last year's Saints were as dangerous a squad as any to win it all if not for the Fluke Miracle in Minnesota.

As poorly as we have played, we are a few mistakes away from being 5-0. Teams not getting blown out. Just not doing what it takes at the moment to win close games. That's all.

Whether or not they correct that in time, remains to be seen. Starts in 4 days that's for sure!!!!