πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

and last year was also charity?

Nah. Last year, y'all were just better than us. Although, McVay might have been a little charitable in our game. If he hadn't decided to throw it on the one down Havenstein missed, we probably win that game.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. Last year, y'all were just better than us. Although, McVay might have been a little charitable in our game. If he hadn't decided to throw it on the one down Havenstein missed, we probably win that game.

i'd be worried that just a few weeks ago there were spurts of our game where you guys were being completely dominated.

Jrry serious question.

Home/Away game vs Eagles?

Away game vs Saints?

I know what the obviousΒ answerΒ  is/should be but you really want BDN and the surging Eagles if they're able to somehow beat the Saints too?

Curious, since you've been asking for this NFCCG matchup all year. Of course differentΒ QB in mind, but none the less.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jrry serious question.

Home/Away game vs Eagles?

Away game vs Saints?

I know what the obviousΒ answerΒ  is/should be but you really want BDN and the surging Eagles if they're able to somehow beat the Saints too?

Curious, since you've been asking for this NFCCG matchup all year. Of course differentΒ QB in mind, but none the less.

Home vs. the Eagles

Yes, the Eagles are surging. Yes, they have proven to be a tough out the past two years. However, going on the road to New Orleans is a major disadvantage. I think the Rams are capable of beating either team. I think the Rams are capable of losing to either team. Thus, I'd rather take my chances at home where crowd noise won't slow down our offense.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jrry proving why the Rams winning was only the slightly lesser of two evilsΒ 

Nah, It would of been insufferable listeningΒ to the Poster that shall not be named had the Girls actuallyΒ  won.

I'm Eagerly Looking forward to a Quiet offseason that is to come. RegardlessΒ  of Today's outcome.