🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I don't understand how you get popped SO many times for PED's. Like, surely you'd have to just stop

If I look at it from their eyes, I’d say hey, I know I’m not good enough without these drugs. I may as well take them and make money while I can until I get figured out and then say bye bye with my money. 

Like Merriman was a huge juicer and was fantastic while he was on it. Then barely anything on it. Probably made about 30M while the league tested him back to human level. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Stephen Jones also wants to keep the Clapper? God you can't  write a script better then this. 

Follow your Papi's Vision. 10 year extension,  10!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏💪

I really hope they mess up Lawrence contract negotiations. Would be nice for them to play cheap because they need to sign Dak up. It’d be a win-win. 

That's  hilarious. Probably  realized he sucked as a announcer and Jerry is still desperate for anything at this point.

Cowboys are so close Jason, We need you, come win a SB only!! Only to then finish 3rd in the NFCE this year with another 8-8 record to come. Brilliant.