Phire

NFC East: Now half good!

Who wins the East in 2019?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Washington [redacted]

10 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Irving now too?!

Dallas still doing dem boys things. 

I don't understand how you get popped SO many times for PED's. Like, surely you'd have to just stop

So Stephen Jones also wants to keep the Clapper? God you can't  write a script better then this. 

Follow your Papi's Vision. 10 year extension,  10!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏💪

2 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I don't understand how you get popped SO many times for PED's. Like, surely you'd have to just stop

If I look at it from their eyes, I’d say hey, I know I’m not good enough without these drugs. I may as well take them and make money while I can until I get figured out and then say bye bye with my money. 

Like Merriman was a huge juicer and was fantastic while he was on it. Then barely anything on it. Probably made about 30M while the league tested him back to human level. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Stephen Jones also wants to keep the Clapper? God you can't  write a script better then this. 

I really hope they mess up Lawrence contract negotiations. Would be nice for them to play cheap because they need to sign Dak up. It’d be a win-win. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Has there been an update on this?

Giants bringing back Eli for the annual We Messed Up Bringing Him Back vol. 6. 

Everything’s coming up Millhouse so far for us. Need Dak to multi year it and then Snyder to just live and we’ll be in good shape. 

Yeah what is going on. why are these teams content with mediocrity?! i mean i love it but still...

Giants have to be drafting a QB this year right?

Lolol Witten leaving the booth to go back to the Cowboys 

That's  hilarious. Probably  realized he sucked as a announcer and Jerry is still desperate for anything at this point.

Cowboys are so close Jason, We need you, come win a SB only!! Only to then finish 3rd in the NFCE this year with another 8-8 record to come. Brilliant.

yeah this is a hell of a rollercoaster. witten could literally only run in straight lines before he retired. 

I'm going to say fake newz...Witten saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to get fired so someone close told him came up with this wacky idea "go back and play?"  

So who are we waiting on the Cowboys to pop next?

DLaw doesn't strike me as entirely Stupid knowing his Mega Deal contract is on the line? So who else?