πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just saw his new contract is 3 years $54M, $30M guaranteed. I would assume that guaranteed money is front loaded inΒ first 2 years, which makes this a super reasonable contract to me. If he does decline, you won't be on the hook. I agree though in principle, I wouldn't want to pay a WR $18M like the Raiders are about to pay AB (however, if it was re-signing one of our WRs who was a stud, I'd swallow the pill), but I think Amari is going to get a similar deal. WR market is always high and making leaps.

Let's hope Tate gets at least 10 perΒ 

Agholor's trade value must be like....a 2020 7th in comparison.Β 

Edited by Jeezla

On 3/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Imagine trading a 1st for Amari Cooper, only to see Antonio Brown go forΒ 3rd and a 5th. Only way to cope with that is if you think Amari is going to develop into a top 10 WR and stay that way for the next several years, because as of now AB (even if you want to say he's declining) remains on another level than Amari.

Or the fact that AB quit on his team, has wild allegations of abuse/hiring hitmen against him, "lost" a Lamborghini only to "find"Β it after the police got heavily involved, asked people to call him "Mr. Big Chest" and....Β 

Β 

Oh yeah, he almost killed an infant by throwing furniture off the balcony of his high rise apartment.Β 

Β 

Isnt it weird that the Eagles offered a 2nd for Cooper? Or that they traded for Jackson..... Yet they too passed on Mr. Big Chest.Β 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Remember when rival posters were worried about our cap situation like we were against the wall or something?Β 

Peasants

Yep, no chance at adding any FA players, can'tΒ  afford the ones we have, Cap hell.....ect...ect...Β Β If only we had Jerry and the players he's trying to figure out how to pay.

Β 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Or the fact that AB quit on his team, has wild allegations of abuse/hiring hitmen against him, "lost" a Lamborghini only to "find"Β it after the police got heavily involved, asked people to call him "Mr. Big Chest" and....Β 

Β 

Oh yeah, he almost killed an infant by throwing furniture off the balcony of his high rise apartment.Β 

Β 

Isnt it weird that the Eagles offered a 2nd for Cooper? Or that they traded for Jackson..... Yet they too passed on Mr. Big Chest.Β 

No lie I would be happy with coop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:
4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Remember when rival posters were worried about our cap situation like we were against the wall or something?Β 

Peasants

Yep, no chance at adding any FA players, can'tΒ  afford the ones we have, Cap hell.....ect...ect...Β Β If only we had Jerry and the players he's trying to figure out how to pay.

All you did was kick the can down the road by guaranteeing a bunch of money on questionable contracts.Β 

Literally any team can do that.Β 

It would have been smarter to just take your lumps in 2019 and purge the bad contracts.

Curious the impact DeSean even at his age might have on this offense? We'veΒ unsuccessfullyΒ been trying to fill his roleΒ since Chip Cut Him.

Somehow he still led the league with a 19ydΒ per catch avgΒ last season despite possibly the worst deep throwing QB in the NFL inΒ Winston.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

All you did was kick the can down the road by guaranteeing a bunch of money on questionable contracts.Β 

Literally any team can do that.Β 

It would have been smarter to just take your lumps in 2019 and purge the bad contracts.

What bad contracts?