πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I really don’t understand the Giants strategy.

Mirror Maze...keep 'em guessing

I think they are trying to course correct after a terrible misjudgement their roster talent.Β 
It's being down with the finesse and precision of a giant making regular-sized origami cranes...but it's a direction.

All the moves last year..taking Saquon at #2, extending OBJ instead of trading him, keeping Eli, not unloading more players like Landon collins when they knew their season was over...they were so out of touch.

Honestly if I was them, trade Saquon now before you lose value. You could get back almost what you put in now.
Use all your picks to build out your lines. Add talent to the defense. If you can get Kyler or Haskins go for it, otherwise just tank this year with Eli and build the roster.
If no good QBs emerge next year, trade down to get ammo for the following year and get the Clemson kid who's supposedly so good.

They need a multi-year rebuild

5 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I just realized they sent Olivier Vernon to Cleveland as a part of the OBJ trade. Holy hell I'm so glad to see those two out of the division.

Giants are going all in to tank next season.

it was a different trade for zeitler...was he ever good in NY?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

kh7srsxnhyl21.gif

Β 

To be fair, I would trade all those wins for 1 superbowl. Hell, just 1 superbowl appearance would be nice.Β 

as you should, being in the middle is hell in any league...and Dallas lives there.

Never terrible, but never good enough to do anything of meaning.

Something has gotta change

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

as you should, being in the middle is hell in any league...and Dallas lives there.

Never terrible, but never good enough to do anything of meaning.

Something has gotta change

I mean, we are 5th. Thats not really middle.Β 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

You say that like pilling up regular season wins mattersΒ 

No I dont. Actually, what I said was:

To be fair, I would trade all those wins for 1 superbowl. Hell, just 1 superbowl appearance would be nice.Β 

sooo.... yeah......