πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That's valid,Β  but I think you can find someone who does what Dak does for a whole lot less money than he is going to want.Β  I've stated many times that I think he's a valuable player on his current contract.Β  He's going to be one of the most overpaid players in the league soon though.Β Β 

Not really. Who would be able to replace him? QBs are a rarity as it is. Much less one that wins this often and does it with a near 100 QB rating.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not really. Who would be able to replace him? QBs are a rarity as it is. Much less one that wins this often and does it with a near 100 QB rating.

I don't agree that he wins you games.Β  He doesn't lose games.Β  Those QBs are much more common.Β Β 

- He's very reliant on his surrounding cast is what I mean.Β Β 

Edited by MKnight82

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't agree that he wins you games.Β  He doesn't lose games.Β  Those QBs are much more common.Β Β 

- He's very reliant on his surrounding cast is what I mean.Β Β 

Ive heard this before. Troy was only good because Emmitt. Emmitt was only good because the OL. How about I refer you to this:

The Eagles with the best OL group, TE and #2 WR. If anyone is helped by surrounding cast its Wentz. I mean, they did win the 'bowl with his backup.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive heard this before. Troy was only good because Emmitt. Emmitt was only good because the OL. How about I refer you to this:

The Eagles with the best OL group, TE and #2 WR. If anyone is helped by surrounding cast its Wentz. I mean, they did win the 'bowl with his backup.

I think Wentz is overrated as well so not sure what you expect me to get out of that.Β Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

IF you didnt hate Dak I would question your fandom. Its natural.Β 

The last time we saw Dak without Zeke he put up huge numbers. And then the next week he made the game winning drive in an epic fashion against the Seahawks. The tape looked pretty good there. And even though we lost to the Rams, Dak was the only player who showed up. Zeke and our Defense pooped the bed.

I liked Romo, but obviously had to make fun of him where I could ha.

Are you really gonna give him a gold star for barely beating the Giants?....a team so bereft of talent that we should all question their ability to compete this entire decade.

Just now, Kiltman said:

I liked Romo, but obviously had to make fun of him where I could ha.

Are you really gonna give him a gold star for barely beating the Giants?....a team so bereft of talent that we should all question their ability to compete this entire decade.

Can I give him a gold star for sweeping the Eagles?

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

For real. Mahomes notwithstanding, (even though he had arguably the best QB season of all time in his lone starting seasonΒ Β :lol eyeroll:) lets take some of the best QBs of this generation, statistically compare them to Dak in handpicked categories, in which they had down years, and try and elevate the guy. Not to mention these QBs, in those stats listed, haveΒ like 8-12 better seasons on their resume. People will go to great lengths to try and tell everyone that this guy is good. Nothing like I’ve ever seen. Meanwhile, if someone is good, I don’t need to be told over and over and over again. It should already be clearly apparent. Which it clearly isn’t. The guy is a decent QB. With room to grow. Why do people feel the need to beat you over the head with stats that try to prove it. Seems very insecure to me.Β 

Gotta disagree. Both Peyton and Brady had better seasons in 2004/2013 and 2007 respectively. Their stats are slightly better in a time where league wide stats were lower. Mahomes had probably a top 5 single season though.

I'm giving the nod to Peyton in 2004 as the best QB single season of all time.

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

Gotta disagree. Both Peyton and Brady had better seasons in 2004/2013 and 2007 respectively. Their stats are slightly better in a time where league wide stats were lower. Mahomes had probably a top 5 single season though.

I'm giving the nod to Peyton in 2004 as the best QB single season of all time.

Not really the point of the post bruh.Β 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No QB had a bad year last year. This is a forum. By definition its for discussion. Its the offseason. Debating about Dak is going to be one of the only topics for the next 3 months. And using stats as the basis for that debate is the only logical way.

Sure but now we’re throwing ish stats at the wall and watching them try to stick because.....”it’s a slow time of year”? Cmon cuz. Even I think you’re better than that.Β 

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Good

the movement needed a face like his, prohibition by the league of it is stupid at this point

You mean Irving quitting so that he could smoke weed wasnt enough?

they seriously need to stop testing for it