πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

funny to me that a guy with zero sacks against lane johnson in his career thinks he is in any positions to criticize the eagles.

After just getting PAID too. Odd that he felt the need to say anything.Β 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:
2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

funny to me that a guy with zero sacks against lane johnson in his career thinks he is in any positions to criticize the eagles.

After just getting PAID too. Odd that he felt the need to say anything.Β 

He never struck me as being one of the brightest of the bulbs, so it does fit. Just saying.

Not sure if I should be excited that DeSean and Wentz are connecting so quickly or concerned how easily they are abusing this secondary?

Everyone gets caught up with the deep ball because of his speed but ignore just how good of a route runner DJack hasΒ become. If He stays healthy it drastically changes what Defense can do schematically against this offense with the additions of Goedert, JJ, Howard, Sanders, ect..Β  Fingers crossedΒ 

Edited by Nabbs4u

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2019/06/nfl-rumors-dallas-cowboys-ready-to-pay-dak-prescott-will-get-more-than-philadelphia-eagles-carson-wentz.html

β€œPrescott and his agent, Todd France, are also reportedly swinging for the fences.

According to a report from The Star-Telegram in Dallas, Prescott’s camp hasΒ broached an annual salary around $34 million. Prescott is set to make $2.025 million in the final year of his rookie contract in 2019.”

Β 

GET THAT PAPER, DAK!

Edited by Jroc04
  • Like 2

What makes it even more hilarious is that Dak has the same agent as Wentz. So in essence He has no choice but to exceed Wentz's contract or he's not worth his salt. Could be replaced by another agent who will!!!!

Hey Dak I know I got this deal for Wentz and all but this 27M PYA is all I can get for you. You good? I mean you're wearing the Star, that in itself will make you millions down the line after you win a SB according to Jerry, right? They just want you to sign.....here.

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Between the rumored number of 34M per for Dak, they'll also need to be paying Amari Cooper like 16-17M per, and Zeke like 14-15M per. They're looking at spending 65M on those 3 combined. They have 74 million to work with in 2020, this will leave them with 9M. They can save about 10M by cutting Charlton, and Tyrone Crawford (who'd be in the last year of his current deal). Save 4.5M by cutting Cam Flemming.Β 

At that point they'd have $22M to sign free agents and draft picks. Not accounting for restructures.

The fact that we are about to commit suicide on this contract only makes me hate you all worse. I am extremely disappointed at the $34m number. That is damn near franchise crushing. I really thought we would land him near $30. We are so dumb for not signing first.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The fact that we are about to commit suicide on this contract only makes me hate you all worse. I am extremely disappointed at the $34m number. That is damn near franchise crushing. I really thought we would land him near $30. We are so dumb for not signing first.

Wentz, Prescott, and Goff are all solid players but each of them still have several questions surrounding them. Glad we locked up Wentz first lol

Just rewatched the 2nd 1/2 of the SB on replay (NFLN) and would like to reiterate how Clutch Elliott was setting 2 Rookie FG records technically making 1st aΒ 42 yarder and then theΒ 46 yarder to help seal the game.

AΒ Rookie Kicker signed off the Bengals PS. Unreal.

Thank You Caleb Sturgis. May you never have to buy a meal in the city of Philadelphia again!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6219985