🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Guys, I know it’s a tough pill to swallow. The Giants dodge several bullets with last year’s weak quarterback class, draft the best running back in the league, then follow that up by drafting Peyton++ in the following year. How is that fair to the league? Let alone the NFCE

It must be particularly difficult for @Danger, who not only joined the circus criticizing the Jones pick, but decided to take it to the extreme and call Jones a 5th round prospect. Silly. Just silly.

Edited by Gmen

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Guys, I know it’s a tough pill to swallow. The Giants dodge several bullets with last year’s weak quarterback class, draft the best running back in the league, then follow that up by drafting Peyton++ in the following year. How is that fair to the league? Let alone the NFCE

It must be particularly difficult for @Danger, who not only joined the circus criticizing the Jones pick, but decided to take it to the extreme and call Jones a 5th round prospect. Silly. Just silly.

giphy.gif

I like that Gmen is back in here throwing around nonsense. It’s been a while. It’s fun watching posters be terribly wrong with flaming awful takes. Matts with Dak. Redskins with everything. Now it’s going to be Giants and Jones. 

11 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I like that Gmen is back in here throwing around nonsense. It’s been a while. It’s fun watching posters be terribly wrong with flaming awful takes. Matts with Dak. Redskins with everything. Now it’s going to be Giants and Jones. 

How dare you group me with Matts! Nonsense? Nonsense!!??? I’ll have you know that my track record evaluating Giants first round quarterbacks is absolutely flawless. The last guy I threw my support behind won two Superbowls, Superbowp MVPs, and is going into the Hall of Fame. So why wouldn’t I support his even more talented and more handsome half brother? 

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

How dare you group me with Matts! Nonsense? Nonsense!!??? I’ll have you know that my track record evaluating Giants first round quarterbacks is absolutely flawless. The last guy I threw my support behind won two Superbowls, Superbowp MVPs, and is going into the Hall of Fame. So why wouldn’t I support his even more talented and more handsome half brother? 

Because he's an awful QB?

32 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:
41 minutes ago, Danger said:

Eli had a couple decent seasons, however he may be the luckiest QB I've ever seen.

I meant Daniel Jones.

Its telling that you can call someone an awful QB and we dont know if you are referring to Eli or Jones. 

• Like 5