🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My favorite thing thats happened today was Golden Tate, who has played with Wentz, Foles, Eli and Daniel Jones saying that Matt Stafford is by far the best QB he has ever played with. 

Tate has played with Eli and Daniel Jones? Do you have a time machine? If so, can you let us know when Daniel Jones starts?  Thanks.

I think this story is more about Stafford and Russell Wilson rather than his brief stint in the NFCE. I’ve always liked Stafford. From a pure arm talent perspective, he’s up there with Rodgers, Mahomes, and Cutler as the best I’ve seen. 

As for the Cowboys, I think locking up the Zeke / Dak backfield to long expensive contracts would be great for the rest of the NFCE. Dak is an average quarterback that limits the playbook, and Zeke is a running back that lacks explosive plays and needs good blocking. Give Garrett a nice long extension too to complete the stuck is 2nd gear trifeca. 

8 hours ago, Gmen said:

As for the Cowboys, I think locking up the Zeke / Dak backfield to long expensive contracts would be great for the rest of the NFCE. Dak is an average quarterback that limits the playbook, and Zeke is a running back that lacks explosive plays and needs good blocking. Give Garrett a nice long extension too to complete the stuck is 2nd gear trifeca. 

You might as well throw Cooper in there too while you’re at it. The guys a solid talent, but he’s incredibly inconsistent. He’s looking for top WR money and he has all the leverage.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:30 PM, Matts4313 said:

My favorite thing thats happened today was Golden Tate, who has played with Wentz, Foles, Eli and Daniel Jones saying that Matt Stafford is by far the best QB he has ever played with. 

Why not list Russell Wilson I think thats the bigger story than the NFCE QBs? Also are you really counting the half season with the Eagles with a brokeback Wentz and OTAs with the Giants? seems like a stretch to me.

46 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
On 7/16/2019 at 11:49 AM, Matts4313 said:

You start a new blog? You might want to spell Aging right when putting Brees and Brady behind Dak.

This list is terrible and isn't worth debating.

This is either misinformed, or click-bait.

Dude legit put Marcus Mariota as an "Emerging Stud" GTFOH LMAO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Wasn’t that the dude that has hated Carson since before the draft and got trolled off twitter for his takes?

That´s who, and instead of taking the L like everyone has to when it comes to the draft he has been throwing hate ever since.

8 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Why not list Russell Wilson I think thats the bigger story than the NFCE QBs? Also are you really counting the half season with the Eagles with a brokeback Wentz and OTAs with the Giants? seems like a stretch to me.

Because thats not nearly as entertaining in the NFC E thread.

8 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

You start a new blog? You might want to spell Aging right when putting Brees and Brady behind Dak.

This list is terrible and isn't worth debating.

Of course it isnt. Hence the double smiley faces.

8 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

What did you expect is Cian Fahey. I´m surprsied Matts used him as a source

This forum has no sense of humor any more. 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because thats not nearly as entertaining in the NFC E thread.

Of course it isnt. Hence the double smiley faces.

This forum has no sense of humor any more. 

Isn’t it kind of telling that you present something so tongue in cheek and posters still don’t know if you’re being serious or not? 

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Isn’t it kind of telling that you present something so tongue in cheek and posters still don’t know if you’re being serious or not? 

Yeah. It tells me you all are dumb. But then again, were here for your good looks and sparkling personality.