🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Yes and surrounded with Cowboys fans too at the border with Texas, so when we win against the Cowboys it is awesome but when we lose it´s awful.  

Definitely understandable - hopefully we sweep them this year. Absolutely insufferable fan base. At least the Cowboy fans down there are probably legitimate, the worst type of Cowboys fans are the transplants who jumped on the bandwagon in the 90’s. I’ve lived in and around Philly my entire life, there’s so many BS Boys fans up here.

• Like 1

The Giants need to draft a couple track stars in next years draft to stretch the field. Marquis Goodwin, John Brown, Tyreek Hill types of receivers that Jones can’t overthrow with his big gun. I was hoping Darius Slayton can be that guy but he’s been nursing a hamstring injury. Someone to stretch the field for Saquon. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gmen said:

The Giants need to draft a couple track stars in next years draft to stretch the field. Marquis Goodwin, John Brown, Tyreek Hill types of receivers that Jones can’t overthrow with his big gun. I was hoping Darius Slayton can be that guy but he’s been nursing a hamstring injury. Someone to stretch the field for Saquon. 

Pretty sure Daniel Jones couldn't overthrow Jason Witten

It’s funny because arm strength was the only knock on him in prior to the draft. Everyone knew he has the size, athleticism, smarts, character, toughness to play in the NFL. Now we find out he actually has a rocket arm too? Scary. Putting him in the backfield with Saquon should have been prohibited. Roger Goodell should have used “football reasons” and vetoed the draft pick.

5 minutes ago, Gmen said:

It’s funny because arm strength was the only knock on him in prior to the draft. Everyone knew he has the size, athleticism, smarts, character, toughness to play in the NFL. Now we find out he actually has a rocket arm too? Scary. Putting him in the backfield with Saquon should have been prohibited. Roger Goodell should have used “football reasons” and vetoed the draft pick.

"Only" Knock. LOL you're hilarious guy

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

"Only" Knock. LOL you're hilarious guy

I’m just presenting facts. These aren’t my opinions. And can’t you see I’m trying to help you? I don’t want you to make playoff plans, only to be disappointed for the next decade. So go ahead and book that ski trip in January.