πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember when I said Wentz signing first was going to screw us?

Dak will probably get more because the market is actually dumb like that. but if he even gets an AAV of $38 M I'll write a 10 page essay on the color blue.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dak will probably get more because the market is actually dumb like that. but if he even gets an AAV of $38 M I'll write a 10 page essay on the color blue.

After seeing Wentz's contract, the best outcome for the Cowboys was the Dez/Julio/DT situation were they all just signed the same exact deal.Β 

This is annoying. PFF is claiming the $40m is a lie though.

Dak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I have a feeling Dak is looking to pull a Kurt Cousins.Β  Just play out two franchise tags and hit FA like $$$.Β  Not to mention those franchise tags are going to be exponentially more than his current APY.

That means he has to continue being good. Who knows if the Cowboys will be able to field a talented enough team to continue making money for Dak. Dead serious.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

That means he has to continue being good. Who knows if the Cowboys will be able to field a talented enough team to continue making money for Dak. Dead serious.

They have 3 studΒ LBs though in 2019

"Think we got this whole asset management thing down"

cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-explains-why-he-invested-in-draftkings.jpg

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean, we are extremely young so some of these guys might not get paid. But you cant deny our drafting/development has been spectacular since the McClay/Garrett take over. Obviously we havent had the playoff success, but weve completely rebuilt the squad with like 7/8 years of drafting all pro players + some probowlers.Β