πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant take you serious right now.Β 

Literally everyone on this forum saw it. He would be down by 14 in the 4th quarter and he dinked and dunked. Was that because he didn't have confidence in himself? Those around him? Who knows. But we definitely, absolutely saw it. I want to see if Dak has turned that corner and is willing to make a play when HE, absolutely needs to make a play, when there isn't enough time for Zeke to just keep them completely honest all the time. When key players are injured and he is the one who needs to rally the troops. He hasn't had an opportunity to do so since he regained confidence, but what I want to know is will he lose his confidence again if things start going wrong.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Literally everyone on this forum saw it. He would be down by 14 in the 4th quarter and he dinked and dunked. Was that because he didn't have confidence in himself? Those around him? Who knows. But we definitely, absolutely saw it. I want to see if Dak has turned that corner and is willing to make a play when HE, absolutely needs to make a play, when there isn't enough time for Zeke to just keep them completely honest all the time. When key players are injured and he is the one who needs to rally the troops. He hasn't had an opportunity to do so since he regained confidence, but what I want to know is will he lose his confidence again if things start going wrong.

Stop. Youve gone off the rails. This take is scorching hot bad.Β 

No one in their right mind thinks Dak folds. That is silly.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I just wish Dak had the heart of a winner

shame

Sad really

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Dark looked great and Moore called a good game but let’s slam the brakes and see what teams do against them now thatΒ Β there’s game tape out thereΒ 

No. There are no brakes on this crazy train.Β 

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I don’t care enough to do it

but I’d love to see howΒ chunked Daks numbers get removing just the last two padding games against the Giants...who might have the least defensive talent in the league.

just for funs

over what time frame?

46 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Dark looked great and Moore called a good game but let’s slam the brakes and see what teams do against them now thatΒ Β there’s game tape out thereΒ 

You mean agaisnt almost any team (Dolphins) without the Defense of the New York FootballΒ  Giants?Β