Jump to content
Phire

NFC East: Now half good!

Who wins the East in 2019?  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Washington [redacted]


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dak sucks

You are coming off as a big fat hater. Look, even the NFL recognized him. You know who they didnt recognize? Wentz. 

e5cJZmI.png

 

 

This trash talk is 100% going to come back and bite me in the arse this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are coming off as a big fat hater. Look, even the NFL recognized him. You know who they didnt recognize? Wentz. 

e5cJZmI.png

 

 

This trash talk is 100% going to come back and bite me in the arse this week. 

Dak sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This trash talk is 100% going to come back and bite me in the arse this week. 

After the backlash for healthy scratching AP and Guice being banged up, I’m positive he’s gonna put up 160+ and two tds at this point 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went Dallas week 2 in WOZ's pick me game. Figured it would be a Win win scenario. 

Move on with what should be a easy win for Dallas, Redskins also lose!

Get Happily Eliminated from that God forsaken Contest with a Dallas Choke Job. Either scenario, works for Me!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greg Cosell was talking about Dak today. He said he's been studying tape since 1981 and he had no idea what to take away from the Dallas/Giants game. Paraphrasing here, he said pretty much all the throws he made can be made by any NFL QB. There was no one within 10 yards of Jarwin and Cobb on their TD passes. The Giants defense was so unbelievably bad, he couldn't form an opinion of Dak based off that game...

I see you, New York. Let Dak light you up so Jerruh has to break the bank for him. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Here's to hoping Dak has "great games" against Washington and Miami. Pay him later, pay him greater 🤜🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Greg Cosell was talking about Dak today. He said he's been studying tape since 1981 and he had no idea what to take away from the Dallas/Giants game. Paraphrasing here, he said pretty much all the throws he made can be made by any NFL QB. There was no one within 10 yards of Jarwin and Cobb on their TD passes. The Giants defense was so unbelievably bad, he couldn't form an opinion of Dak based off that game...

I see you, New York. Let Dak light you up so Jerruh has to break the bank for him. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Here's to hoping Dak has "great games" against Washington and Miami. Pay him later, pay him greater 🤜🏼

Conversely Carson Palmer said the throw to Cooper is one of the hardest ones to throw in the NFL and that Dak was amazing.

Chris Simms broke down the change in Daks throwing motion and discussed how much higher the velocity of his throws were. And that he was much more decisive. 

Dak was also the #1 QB in the NFL for deep ball passing week 1, which has been Kiltys big knock. 8/9 almost 300 yards and 3 TDs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Conversely Carson Palmer said the throw to Cooper is one of the hardest ones to throw in the NFL and that Dak was amazing

The go route where Cooper beat the CB?

 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Chris Simms broke down the change in Daks throwing motion and discussed how much higher the velocity of his throws were. And that he was much more decisive

When WRs are running free downfield, it's pretty easy to be decisive 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak was also the #1 QB in the NFL for deep ball passing week 1, which has been Kiltys big knock. 8/9 almost 300 yards and 3 TDs.

As Cosell said, when WRs are running free downfield, can you really judge?

But as I said, I'm rooting for Dak to continue putting up these numbers. Watching a non top 10 QB become the highest paid player in the league is going to be be a special 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

The go route where Cooper beat the CB?

Yeah

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

When WRs are running free downfield, it's pretty easy to be decisive 

You didnt watch the game then. There was a few wide open passes. About 20 of them were throws into windows though. Not guys uncovered.

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

As Cosell said, when WRs are running free downfield, can you really judge?

You can. Reading and anticipation. 

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

But as I said, I'm rooting for Dak to continue putting up these numbers. Watching a non top 10 QB become the highest paid player in the league is going to be be a special 😁

What would make you move Dak into the top 10? Legit question for all of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What would make you move Dak into the top 10? Legit question for all of you. 

You ask that like we're in the minority. I have yet to see an analyst outside of Skip imply Dak is top 10.

But to answer your question, when the team consistently centers their offense around Dak and not Zeke would probably be the first thing. Not looking like a clone of Alex Smith would probably be the next thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×