πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, RBreezy said:

Philly > Austin

Carson > Dak

Eagles > Cowboys

Β 

Philly sucks, it smells gross, the people are ugly and you will likely get stabbed.

I shouldnt have to explain why Carson sucks. Deep down in your heart you know he is never going to win a damn thing.

There is no feasible argument any one could ever make that the Eagles franchise is better than the Cowboys franchise.Β 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What I said was NFL.com, FO.com and PFF all have him as a top 10 QB. And I said it because you said "There is not one analyst out there that has Dak in the top 10".Β 

All I was doing was proving you wrong by giving sources.Β 

All I saw was that nfl.com article which was after week 1.

pff.com/news/pro-pff-ranks-the-top-10-quarterbacks-entering-the-2019-nfl-season

Can you reference a single source before week 1 that says Dak is top 10 (not Skip Bayless or Cowboys site)?Β Because it sounds like you're saying one great performance against an abysmal defense catapults Dak to a top 10 QB in the league. I guess that means A-A-ron and Matty Ice suck balls now.

Edited by Art_Vandalay

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

All I saw was that nfl.com article which was after week 1.

pff.com/news/pro-pff-ranks-the-top-10-quarterbacks-entering-the-2019-nfl-season

Can you reference a single source before week 1 that says Dak is top 10 (not Skip Bayless or Cowboys site)?Β Because it sounds like you're saying one great performance against an abysmal defense catapults Dak to a top 10 QB in the league. I guess that means A-A-ron and Matty Ice suck balls now.

No, because all the sources before week one are based on last year - where he was not a top 10 QB when you look at the season as a whole (though he was the last ~13-14 games).Β 

I already conceded this point.Β 

I have a theory that the only people who rip Philly are people that haven’t been to Philly. You’ve probably never been right Matt’s? Great food scene, great bar scene, a lot of history. Easy to traverse the city. It’s not that expensive like other major citiesΒ 

I’ve hearf Austin is pretty sick though, I’d love to visit

But still Dak sucksΒ 

Edited by RBreezy

9 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have a theory that the only people who rip Philly are people that haven’t been to Philly. You’ve probably never been right Matt’s? Great food scene, great bar scene, a lot of history. Easy to traverse the city. It’s not that expensive like other major citiesΒ 

I’ve hearf Austin is pretty sick though, I’d love to visit

But still Dak sucksΒ 

Caught me. Ive been to a lot of major cities in the NE, but not philly.Β 

What your describing though is not that different from Austin though. Austin is the "music capital of the world", it host some of the largest festivals in America (Sundance, ACL, SXSW). It host food/beer events. Houses some of the best restaurants (foodnetwork, travel, etc are constantly here show casing).Β 

But its much warmer and probably less formal. You see people going to work in shorts & flip flops in December.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Hate to be that guy, but this thread is to discuss all the ways the Dak sucks. For they are vast, and many.

If we want to debate the virtues of the city that built America vs a city that has less pro teams than San Antonio...should take it to TAET.

or not, my jokes done...as you were

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hate to be that guy, but this thread is to discuss all the ways the Dak sucks. For they are vast, and many.

If we want to debate the virtues of the city that built America vs a city that has less pro teams than San Antonio...should take it to TAET.

or not, my jokes done...as you were

We have the only Formula 1 track in all of **AMERICA**,Β Β So kiss my arse.

PS - that poop is expensive. First of all, all of Europe invades Austin. Secondly, the last time I was comped tickets they were $1,000Β per a day.Β 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We have the only Formula 1 track in all of **AMERICA**,Β Β So kiss my arse.

PS - that poop is expensive. First of all, all of Europe invades Austin. Secondly, the last time I was comped tickets they were $1,000Β per a day.Β 

This is perhaps the worst argument for anything I’ve ever heard in my life Matts.

I don’t know if I’m happy to never hear anything worse, or my life has less meaning now that I’ll never hear something that bad ever again.

Β 

I see on Wikipedia you have a college team? That still exist?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

This is perhaps the worst argument for anything I’ve ever heard in my life Matts.

I don’t know if I’m happy to never hear anything worse, or my life has less meaning now that I’ll never hear something that bad ever again.

Β 

I see on Wikipedia you have a college team? That still exist?

We also have a place called hippie hallow - a public nude swimming spot. Where do you think all the drunk European girls go after a race?Β 

And the college girls too. 5:1 females to males ratio last I heard (Tx State)

Edited by Matts4313

You guys remind of those people who have to Slow Down to a crawl when driving up on a Accident in Hope's of viewing something graphic.Β  You really don't want to see what's there but Can't help yourselves in doing so.Β 

That's pretty much anyΒ  interaction with Matts.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We also have a place called hippie hallow - a public nude swimming spot. Where do you think all the drunk European girls go after a race?Β 

And the college girls too. 5:1 females to males ratio last I heard (Tx State)

Lead with that, not some stupid race track.Β 

Only po dunk people and placesΒ care about race tracks. Not a good look MattsyΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

Lead with that, not some stupid race track.Β 

Only po dunk people and placesΒ care about race tracks. Not a good look MattsyΒ 

This is like, high end though. Its not trailer trashy. And it host a ton of world wide events. And concerts. And drunk european girls who want a taste of Americana.Β