The Division 2

kingseanjohn

Another bit of news, it's going to be exclusive to the epic games store on PC because money.

I mean that's not really a big issue given epic's launcher has a reason for existing because FORTNITE and their free game every 2 weeks. 

It's just a shame their store is so feature lacking it's basically worse than every other store out there for games. Discord's game store is better.... so weird.

I remember picking up the division because my friends were really into it. Don't think I lasted more than 4 months, will probably pick up the sequel because might as well see what's happened since then.

Got back into the Division after the 1.8 update and it was really good, not perfect, but was really good. The new game has supposedly fixed a few of the problems even 1.8 couldn't fix. 

Seemly they've learned from Division 1, and from everything I've seen, they've made a lot of good changes. I'm sure there will be a few things people will disagree with but I think overall the game should have a better PVP

I'll be keeping an eye on it but I wont be buying it for a while given how ****ty of an experience the first one was. I loved the story mode but everything after that was a disaster. Hopefully this turns out well but I'm definitely not getting burned again.

12 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I'll be keeping an eye on it but I wont be buying it for a while given how ****ty of an experience the first one was. I loved the story mode but everything after that was a disaster. Hopefully this turns out well but I'm definitely not getting burned again.

Same. I'll let other people pay 60 dollars to be beta testers for The Divisions and Destinys as I'm tired of wasting money. Only issue is once the game is good the community starts to die off. (least my friend group moves on to other games)

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 2:16 AM, DingoLadd said:

I mean that's not really a big issue given epic's launcher has a reason

Someone on reddit posted about how the epic launcher is essentially Chinese government spyware, can't link to reddit cause I'm at work right now but I'll try to find it later.

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Same. I'll let other people pay 60 dollars to be beta testers for The Divisions and Destinys as I'm tired of wasting money. Only issue is once the game is good the community starts to die off. (least my friend group moves on to other games)

Multiplayer gaming has been dying in the 2010's do to companies just doing what they can to turn large profits rather than actually putting out good games.

Every single game launches as a piece of trash compared to what was promised and then slowly over the course of 3 years it gets to a point of being a good game but by then nobody plays it except for small groups of people that play together, so getting into it as a solo player is impossible. If you've got a group of friends that are all willing to go around and play 3 year old games I'm sure it's a blast but it's a far cry from just playing games with huge communities and making friends out of strangers like most games were 10-15 years ago.